America's Terrorist Standards..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America's Terrorist Standards..

Angry America's Terrorist Standards..

Hey, Jason Copeland here. I wanted to address something that has been bothering me and I wanted to seek help. Everytime I see cnn.com or the channel CNN, I feel nothing but anger towards them. If the government or a major news station is willing to give money to people for a mere RATING or for a mere ADVANCE in news station top 10 or whatever, then I am VERY pissed. Osama Bin Laden and Al Quada(however you spell it) Is the immediate reason that I no longer have a father or a grandfather. If people are willing to pay those people, well I'll be damned. I am in full agreement with Ac1sp3ctrum's post about CNN spending money for those videos. Who are they paying? Terrorists. Who are we having a war against and who do we hate? Terrorists. This kinda stuff makes me sick. I'm sorry for this entire post, but being have lost family in 9/11, this CNN Video **** makes me VERY angry. I wanted to ask if perhaps someone can talk to me or they can relate to what I am feeling because it is hard to control. Again, I'm sorry for this post, But I will be damned to hell if this kinda stuff happens in my country. Is money THAT much of an importance to these companies that they are willing to do THIS? Finally, again, I'm deeply sorry. But, I am a patriot of my country. I will represent it the way it should be and not let it be damned upon because of a greedy news station looking for viewers. Thank you for listening and I'm sorry. -- Jason Copeland.

I can't exactly relate to what has happened to Mr. Copeland,because nothing of that scale has happened to my family.I do have family and friends in the military overseas fighting these terrorists.I feel the media is way out of control when it comes to the war on terror.Not only are they giving money to these terrorists for various videos and interviews,but on more than one occasion our government has had to delay attacks on the terrorists because the media released their plan of attack on the air.I'm not one for putting restrictions on people,but I feel this is one instance in which it is warrented.Every time our military is put on hold because of these loudmouths,the risk of the lives of the citizens and the soldiers of the U.S. are at risk.I would personally prefer to wait a couple of weeks to get the information the media has to give out,then put innocent lives at risk.

Old Fart
    Jason, I cannot begin to fathom the depth of either your anger or your sense of loss. I share your outrage that CNN FUNDED Al Quaida by PURCHASING video tapes from one or more of their operatives. To commit such an act in the name of ratings and profits is, IMHO, and act of high treason and CNN deserves to be yanked off the air for such treachery. Unfortunately, I am not the chairman of the FCC, for if I was their broadcast facilities would be shut down....which brings me to the point of this post.....

I intend to boycott CNN. I refuse to watch their broadcasts and potentially give ratings points to an organization who KNOWINGLY gave money to Al Quaida, an organisation devoted to the death of every living American on the planet. I intend to convince as many people as possible to do likewise and I ask every member of the AO community who is of like mind to reply to this post and state that you intend to do the same.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I'm definitely not watching that ****. Sorry, but if your giving money to the punks who killed my father, you might as well burn in hell. Sorry, but I'm not going to lie about my true feelings.

Old Fart
    I don't blame you one bit for feeling that way....no apology needed.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

jason sorry for your loss i cant really begin to imagine how you feel against the al-queda and CNN i to used to watch cnn *yes we get that here on cable* but to my dismae i will no longer watch they shouldnt have given money to the al-queda under any circumstances **** there rating`s that money is helping kill american and brittish soldiers who are over fighting against the terrorists sorry again for your loss and to all AO members how lost friends or family in the sptember 11th attcks deepest sypathies
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I'm sorry for your loss and there really isn't a need to apolgize. I've been feeling the same way since sept. 11th. While I didn't lose any family members, I know people who did. The fact that the media feels they can justify what they are doing makes me sick. I was flipping through channels last night when I saw a piece on cnn. I don't know who it was but they were trying to say that they took certain "measures" to make sure the money they spent didn't go to aiding terrorists. My question is, How do they know? The guy who got the tapes didn't even trust the guy who was his guide but CNN can trust the guy who they gave the money too. To me this is appalling. The government can jail teens for 20+ years for so called "cyber terrorism" but they can't touch the media, who, in my opinion leak more National Security information than anyone else. I'm sorry for ranting but I truely feel the same JC does.

Sorry JCHostingAdmin, didn't know about your father. Id be pretty dammed pissed myself.

Even though Im not 100% convinced the money went to Al Quada and not some cia spook, your method might bring out the truth allenb1963.

To Contact the Commissioners via E-mail :

Chairman Michael K. Powell: mpowell@fcc.gov
    Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy: kabernat@fcc.gov
    Commissioner Michael J. Copps: mcopps@fcc.gov
    Commissioner Kevin J. Martin: kjmweb@fcc.gov

As an American citizen i am appalled by the FCC's lack of action with the CNN purchase of material from Al Quada. This is nothing short of treason and should not be tolerated.

Revoke their license.

If you want to tell CNN how you feel:

E-mail: cnn.feedback@cnn.com
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

CNN Videos

I pass along my condolences to JCHostingAdmin...In no way possible could I fathom the loss you have sustained. But I can understand the anger you have for CNN and its management.

The other day, when I checked cnn.com for a bit of news on the "disturbances" over the weekend in the city where I live...I saw the blurb about the videos CNN had purchased from Al Qeada or however the ***** its spelled and haven't been back to the site since. The disclaimer about "seeing the video may be offensive to some" was about the biggest screw up possible. How about saying "Sorry to be so insensitive, but CNN really wanted to buy these for boosting our ratings." What a load of crap...

Good luck with the legal pursuit. What's the likelihood of them saying "First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech?" Didn't Bush and Congress sign legislation covering activities by US citizens or companies that aid illegal organizations or countries that sponsor terrorism?
    \"No matter where you go,
    there you are.\"

My Sympathy, and I cannot begin to share your sorrow . The faintest shadow of it is more than I care to endure. A boycott of CNN is inarguably reasonable and fair response to such insensitive and callous greed. I approve, and would like to see personal responsiblity and accountability for this decision made public.