Thread: help help help

help help help

u see i forgot my windows xp user password, and i didn't allow a guest user and
    now i can't use my computer, is there anyway of getting the password back or is there a
    way of getting in without a password, please help! please
    Welcome Yousefj32uk

Re: help help help

Originally posted here by Yousefj32uk
    u see i forgot my windows xp user password, and i didn't allow a guest user and
    now i can't use my computer, is there anyway of getting the password back or is there a
    way of getting in without a password, please help! please

OK, and should I tell you how to hack Hotmail while I'm at it?
    - Maverick

I'll make it real simple for you. Go get a linux cd. Put it in your computer and reboot to the cd. Install linux. All your windows xp problems should disappear.

If this is a legit post...which I doubt. Then here's some advice. You must not use ur pc that much since you forgot that password. Assuming this, you probably don't have much data on the machine. Therefore, insert recovery CD or XP CD and start from scratch. Its as easy as that.

Did you not create the recommended recovery disks when you did the installation? Or is it that you are not supposed to be logging into the computer? There are far too few details here to warrant any valid answer on this.

My request to you : Read you manuals and help files. Create the recommended disks for recovery purposes, they didn't recommend you do them for their amusement. Perhaps you can try to prove ownership of the machine in question, though this may prove difficult considering your start. If you're having further issues even though you have read all the materials and have all required items, perhaps calling MS Tech support would be of some value.

Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

There is a solution to your problem:

When you bought your computer or Windows XP, there was a CD. On that CD contains all the tools needed to reinstall it. When you reinstall it, then you can resupply a password and the problem will go away.

If that's not what you want to hear and want to know how to crack the password, go elsewhere. We do not give that kind of help here because how do we know this is NOT your box? We don't wanna be responsible

regards