Thread: Can't change the subject of a thread

Can't change the subject of a thread

i'm not sure if this been reported or not, but somebody told me that it's a known problem and there's nothing i can do about it... ummm, why not?

basically, sometimes i need to change the subject of a thread that i start to a more catchy one, due to poor response. yeah, i could always bump it up, but for those who read threads based on their subject (and there are many of them), there won't be any difference.

nah, sometimes i can change the subject by editing the first post and change the subject. but most of the time i can't -> the subject of the first post is changed but the subject of thread remains the same. for example, this one, or this one.

peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

Banned
    ok thats even worse than me
    but neway jp replied to a post a while ago saying he couldnt do it for future things he had planned ... dont know just know u cant change the thread title
    rioter

Banned
    Can't really help you with that one... If you want to change the subject of a thread in General Chit Chat, Cosmos or Tutorials, you can always PM me and ask to have it changed though...

thanks negative. i thought about pm'ing the moderator of the thread, but
    - not all forums have moderator
    - i don't want to bother moderators with such a silly request
    - it'd be nice for everyone if we can do it ourselves.

peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds