Thread: American Idol = scam

Antionline Quitter..Srsly

American Idol = scam

hehe

Auto-dialers Hijack "American Idol" Voting
    Monday, August 19 2002 @ 12:50 AM CDT

Phone "phreaks" have been staging ongoing attempts to stuff the ballots for
    Fox's "American
    Idol" TV series, according to producers. Several hundred over-zealous fans of
    the show are
    reportly using auto-dialers...

Read more:
    http://www.hideaway.net/home/public_...20819005004778

i found it amusing how 'over zealous fans' learned how to use autodialers...maybe they are tying to cover their asses who know the produces or w/e want a certain person to win and promoted them thru the ranks hehe
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Banned
    Greetings:

Uhm, ok, ENOUGH ALREADY! We all get the point that you are trying to promote hideaway.net, considering you've linked to them over a half dozen times so far today.

It's getting old, and you're cluttering up the forums, so stop it already, before I stop it for you.

Damn, after going through half your posts, emrys, you do tend to link to hideaway.net alot.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol sorry i only have dones this 2 times(but about 4 links each time) ..hehe once way back and today...and when i do so i kinda get carried away ...hehe sorry again.../me promises not to do so anymore
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"