Floods in central europe

View Poll Results: Tacking devices

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I can\'t take it anymore! Remember 1984!

2 40.00%
  • A ok idea but won\'t prevent kids getting hurt

0 0%
  • im willing to have surgery & lose privacy

0 0%
  • I\'d rather die!!!!!!

3 60.00%

Thread: Floods in central europe

Floods in central europe

Hi all,

I' m just curious if you guys are informed or if you are even interested to know about huge floods that has hit central europe. Mainly Germany, The Czech Republic and Austria. And if you know something then what. I live in Czech republic and we haven't here such a big disaster in about last 500 years. And because we are a little country we are really hardly hit. That's way I'm asking

If someone looking for some information or want to help us Try this. Or use google.

Thanks for your time.
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Banned
    Thanks for the information. I hadn't heard about these floods, until I read your post.

I'm sorry to hear about this, and i hope you and your loved ones are safe and doing ok.

I have heard about them, and I feel very sorry for everyone that is involved. I hope that no one else gets hurt, and that they do calm down in the next few days...

sun7dots.....I have had the absolute pleasure of traveling in and visiting cities like Praha and Buda/pest, as well as other central European areas. I euro-railed throughout europe for 2 months a few of summers ago. Praha was one of the highlights of my trip and I am pained to hear of your plight. It is such a beautiful city, which has the best/cheapest LAGER beer in the world. I have read and watched many stories here in America regarding the floods. My heart goes out to all the peoples affected by these floods! What are the major needs of those displaced? Are these people getting any help? Good luck and God Bless.
    captfb
    [glowpurple]\"I like to think of myself as a sensitive inteliigent person with the soul of a clown that forces me to blow it at the most important times.\" Jim Morrison[/glowpurple]

I have heard of those floods into Newspapers and on TV. but I have also heard it was the most terrible floods since 50 years and not 500.
    I hope that you will be able to rebuild all without problems.
    And I also hope it is not a sign of the weather changes due to pollution or the future will be difficult.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--