Thread: Custom User TEXT!

Custom User TEXT!

I was thinking that above our avatar instead of having our ranks, the user could make up their own custom text. Of course there would have to be restrictions like 20 characters or less. The user could earn it as soon as they earn the ability to have a custom avatar (10 posts) This way they could say put in witty headlines to go with their avatar. I think this would be a lot more interesting then the ranks that we have now. Thanks for reading my suggestion post your opinions on it!

Banned
    hrm... i think we should keep the ranks definately but maybe as benafits of a Member or an Adict you could add a "caption" or so.... i think 10 posts is too soon, u gotta earn something

sounds decent to me...

btw i STILL havent gotten my "helped bail JP out" thing under my nick!!!

Banned
    negative suggested this a while ago.... i dont think jp made a disicion
    rioter

Well hopefully he will make a decision this time.

Don't count on it....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Yeah, we requested this a while ago. But not even close to 10 posts. We were thinking like senior member status, so you could still tell someones status by looking at the title. We even went as far as something like 750 posts, just to make sure. He hasn't said no, yet, but it doesn't look like it is going to be happening anytime soon.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman