Mr. Miyagi

Thread: Mr. Miyagi

Hi mom!

Mr. Miyagi

My trusted karate-sensei has left me! Did I miss something?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Hah, he's gone! Forever I hope, I din't care much for the Karate Kid movies anyway. I got my positive antipoint level down to 85% and that did the trick (I thought). But since you got rid of the message too I guess JP decided to remove it. Not a day to early!
    ---
    proactive

Hi mom!
    Norway and the Netherla nds are in celibration today over this joyable fact ...

Hmmm... could it be that the balance-point has been shifted towards 85%, thus making us fall within the range of 'balance'? JP said before his algorithms would be able to correct the balance-point...
    This would make us average. omg. OMG!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Get some Coffee Guus, It's too early, every one's average in the morning.....Zombie-Average
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Kwiep
    Erm... what was I'm going to do again...
    Ow ... erm ... Coffee
    We're not avarage.. we're european and not just european, we're western european. We already have enough balance and checks in our live, so we don't need the myagi message. We already have a balance in our own. A hardcoded not cross 85% borderline. That's why we never drink something with more then 85 % alcohol and never use more then 85% of drugs in a joint. It's the way of life. Life of an european.
    Double Dutch