Thread: I'm sorry for this

I'm sorry for this

OK guys, sorry for this one, but its about APs. I am still on vacation and only posted a couple of things, but I was recently bombarded by negs and I think I know who did it. And though I know people say to report unfair APs to JP and he will deal with it, but this happened once before and I e-mailed him and recieved no response. I was just hoping that somebody here had an alternative, maybe e-mailing him isn't the way to report unfair APs. Again, sorry about posting an AP thread, and sorry if this has already been answered in the faq or in another post, but I didn't find it, and I did look. So sorry about this, and thanks for any help.

EDIT: And one more thing, I know JP is busy and can't respond to all of the e-mails and messages he recieves I was just hoping I could get some help from somebody.

The Iceman Cometh
    JP's a busy guy and there's no way he can respond to everyone who complains about APs. My suggestion would be, since you think you know who's responsible, confront them directly. That's the best solution you can hope for. Honestly, though, it's suspect that all of the hits were from one person. For this to be the case, each time they hit you with negatives, they would have to distribute points to others as well (you can't send points to the same person without a number of others being between the assignments) and they would have to give a great deal of positives as well (since, otherwise, they would go too negative with their points). If you think you know who did it, talk to them. Otherwise, maybe you should check to see which posts you're getting hit for... a post like this is likel to cause you even more problems...

AJ

khakisrule you should know by now what happens to people who bitch about negs to much.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

what really bothers me is people saying i am complaing and bitching about negs. Tell me where, you can't because I wasn't, I was looking for help and nobody was able to help me, but they were able to neg the hell out of me. I'm sick of it, you guys don't give a crap whether I try or not so I've decided to leave. Bye guys. Thanks to those who really did help me, people like adven, jehnx, p2p, allenb, xmadd, ntsa, negative and lots of others. Sorry if I didn't mention your name, but thanks to those who really did help me, I appreciate it. Bye guys.