and i Have lost mi quicklaunch bar any one have any idea
    how to get it back im lost for looking at been look last 4 hour's

help!!

plz

cowboy

well rightclick toolbar,select toolbar & click quicklaunch
    The Power Of Your Imagination:

Hey cowboy

Exploring Windows is a click-away be it right-click/left. Everything has a shortcut. You can learn things by yourself. Be on constructive edge of exploration.

Just recall the keystrokes/mouse-clicks you did and apply some commonsense you have. Earlier Quick Launch was located in taskbar. Now its not there. Right click on it and keep exploring. Spending 4hrs is a high time.

Happy exploring.
    ragmyn

At the heart of the Internet culture is the force that want to know everything about you.

Banned

right click selection is blank

Originally posted here by cdre
    well rightclick toolbar,select toolbar & click quicklaunch

The Iceman Cometh
    right click selection is blank
    Did you click in the right area? Just right click anywhere between the Start button and the System Clock (somewhere in the gray). When you do so, you should get a menu box with a bunch of options in it. As cdre suggested, click on "Toolbars" and click "Quick Launch". This should bring the bar back. As far as I know, Xteq X-Setup won't cause this sort of problem so it's probably just a case of accidentally clicking the wrong button somewhere.

AJ

Banned
    Did you contact product support?

Old Fart
    This is from the FAQ section of x-setup...which YOU should have READ yourself before hammering us with repeated posts and wasting JP's bandwidth. I certainly hope this both helps you and puts an end to the repeated posts...

Q: After using X-Setup, the Quick Launch Bar capability of my taskbar no longer works. How do I fix it?

Inside X-Setup, go to System -> File System -> Folders: Data -> General Folders and change the item "Program Data" to your AppData folder. Normally, this folder is located at "C:\WINDOWS\APPLICATION DATA". Please check if this folder exists BEFORE you change it. You should normally find a least one folder in it, called "Microsoft".
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    Originally posted here by avdven

Did you click in the right area? Just right click anywhere between the Start button and the System Clock (somewhere in the gray). When you do so, you should get a menu box with a bunch of options in it. As cdre suggested, click on "Toolbars" and click "Quick Launch". This should bring the bar back. As far as I know, Xteq X-Setup won't cause this sort of problem so it's probably just a case of accidentally clicking the wrong button somewhere.

AJ
    yep all gone from right click(still says quick launch but none highlighted) so looks as if ill have to handle it couse man i have looked hard out for that setting in xteq and i cannot find the bugger it was the soft ware that did it and mi pc rocks now but if you find out sumthing let me know plz

thanks

cowboy

Originally posted here by X=-FakeBoy-=X
    Did you contact product support?

Yep i did that sent them mail but it says in the help that thay get to meany mails
    to answer so could get lucky .Anyways it not that bad have that bar gone as the pc rocks
    but if you find out sumething plz let me now

Fanks

Cowboy