Thread: Newest IE Cumulative patch (6 items repaired)

Newest IE Cumulative patch (6 items repaired)

Microsoft has been aware that there are issues with their Ineternet Explorer. They have released a patch for 6 current vulnerabilities.

For information on the patch :
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...n/MS02-047.asp

Download the patch
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

The Iceman Cometh
    It's about time. They released this about a week or two ago and pulled it from their servers again later that day. Apparentely, one of the patches within the larger cumulative patch, had some incompatibility issues they didn't know about until users started to experience problems. My only question is, are these already patched within IE 6.0 SP1? The SP1 files are all located on Microsoft's download server (individual files only, no express installer as of yet) but they haven't officially released it yet. Since Microsoft has been aware of these vulnerabilities, you think they've already worked them out within SP1's code?

AJ

dam patch killed messenger!!! what can i do??

cowboy

can sumeone help me fix this problem that patch seams to have bugged me up!!

cowboy

The Iceman Cometh
    Cowboy: If you had a problem with MSN/Windows Messenger after installing the IE Patch, just download the newest edition here: http://messenger.msn.com/ It should fix whatever problems the IE patch caused with the Messenger files.

AJ

fanks aj will try hope thiw works grrr grrrr!!

Cowboy

SORRIE FOR THE TYPOS WAS IN A HURRIE MISS IS ON ME BACK TO GET AWAY FROM MY PC

YEEEEHAAAAAA DOWNLOADING FILE NOW

COWBOY