Will NC stop the RIAA

Thread: Will NC stop the RIAA

Will NC stop the RIAA

Well here's a good chance to stop'em in their tracks. If politicians can see, supporting these bastards, will put them out of power, you bet your ass they'll stop. she dosn't even have to win to be effective. a good show will say it all!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/26811.html

Vote against a paid-for Pigopolist pol!
    By Andrew Orlowski in London
    Posted: 23/08/2002 at 17:19 GMT

Bought and paid-for representatives of the entertainment oligopolies in Washington could find themselves facing challenges back home.

A 26-year old will oppose Howard Coble (R) as a single-issue candidate. Well, not strictly as a single issue: Tara Grubb is the Libertarian Party candidate who says she'll campaign on a single issue, the "Internet", which again sounds like a lot of issues [pl.].
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Old Fart
    Good post, Tedob. I found the part about a PAC for geeks especially interesting. I disagree with Ms. Grubbs decision to run on an internet-based platform and feel it should be orientated more towards privacy and removing the influence of big business from government, but thats just my opinion. I wish her luck!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

thanks allenb! she me be running on that platform but:

http://www.lp.org/lpnews/0209/fromthedirector.html
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Old Fart
    Day-um....that was a GREAT read...thanks again Tedob1!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...