'lo folks.

like alot of the others I've read, I'm a student majoring in CS and Business. For those of you who want to tell me about MIS, I know...anyway I'm here because I heard slander slander slander against AntiOnline. Enough to make me have a look and so I did. I've read alot of stuff that are supposedly 'evidence' against John Vranesevich and from what I saw...the 'evidence' is shady and easily spoofed by anyone. I've seen trash talk and I've seen Attritions Negation pages. *shrug* I think in Attritions own words best describes what I've seen: libel

liĀ·bel Pronunciation Key (lbl)
n.

1a. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
b.The act of presenting such material to the public.
2.The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

--dictionary.com
I looked up it up because attrition.org keeps throwing it around all over their Negation page. To tell you the truth, because I've looked around and have read some of the stuff about John Vranesevich, what he's done and what he's about, I am inclined to be more benevolent toward AntiOnline and their goals then 90% of the "ethical" hacking groups who seem to grow out of the stonework.

Learning to secure your network or personal standalone is one thing. Learning security for malicious intent is another. I don't believe in the rodomontade that 95% of the hackers do in the braggart halls online and from what I've seen AntiOnline is doing its part in a fight where only the strongest survive and I'm here to contribute to it.

Educate Your Mind