Thread: Bump Button Update

Bump Button Update

I think it would be a good idea to but a time limit on a thread's bump post button. Say a month or so? Surely by then everyone who was gonna post something to that thread already has. It's one thing if some one has something worth adding to a thread but I don't see a need to be bumping threads just to be bumping threads... and people who do reply to old threads with something insignificant will probably cause the thread to go suicidal.

......Prob'ly a good idea, we all usually check in to see what's happening at least every week or so......

Good idea
    On a side note(probably the wrong forum) how about if suicidal threads get pushed off the front page immediately?

Edit:
    Perhaps not wrong forum after all. Hehe
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I think thats a great suggestion from both R_A_ and Mahakaal. Both are great suggestion's I'd love to see made soon!

those are good ideas.. I'll give a "thumbs up" ..

and to take that one step further. similar to what Terr suggested in this thread
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233982
    If someone does post to an old thread.. thereby bumping it up.. from some set time, like a few months... no antipoints are allowed to be assigned on the older posts..