View Poll Results: Should I Be Banned From The Site(Please Say Yes)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • Eh....Sure why not =)

17 60.71%

Thread: Xbox pack...recommendations?

Talking Xbox pack...recommendations?

Hey folks, how we all goin today?

Anyways, I'd just like to inform you, I've just become a proud owner of the Xbox console. Every one of my mates nearly had a PS2, so I thought I'd be different and get an Xbox, so far, I have no regrets - sensational system in my opinion.

I got the pack that MS recently released (here in Australia anyways). It came with Halo, so naturally I've been cranking that up every spare second that I get (yup, almost 24-7...hehe). I never play Quake, DOOM, half-life, etc...cos I hate them games, but for some reason, Halo is brilliant - I love it. It's just different, there's a lot more you can do and the controls are perfect.

Anyways, was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on games they have (or have played). I'm looking for a well wicked 4-player multiplayer game that you can just crank up and play for hours on end. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thought I'd just chuck in a poll to see who has what...so vote away.

Thanks folks,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

PS2 gets my money if you want my opinion. Sony some while back release a Linux kit for it as well which comes with a 40gig hard drive,network adaptor, keyboard etc (Details here http://www.scea.com/news/press_examp...ReleaseID=9682).

Halo is the best game out there for the xbox(IMO) right now, but there are some coming out that sound promising, doom3, conflict desert storm, and also of course HALO Online
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Unreal Championship should be coming out soon, Unreal games are always great multiplayer games.

To tell ya the truth, you have right now in my opinion the best game there is for XBox. I love the thing. I play it like ten hours every weekend, and that's a lot for me cuz I'm not much of a gamer at all. There's a cool boat game out, but I don't know what it's called. Neat, though, cuz ya sink ships and whatnot.

Blood Wake
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I have GameCube and GC has been proven to sell more, produce more, and the statistics of it are better than XBox. Gamecube take's graphic's to a whole new thing with new WFTS technology which make lighting effects, water effects, wind effects, etc look realistic. No other system is built on that. Wanna see some of these effects? Can you say Resident Evil? Eternal Darkness? Luigi's Mansion? Mario Sunshine? Yes, two of these games might be ment for kids, but I recommend them to anyone simply for story and graphics. Control and gameplay is also very good. Don't think gamecube is all that good? Can you say Wireless controller? Can you say Air-Flo controller where air flows out of it, making sure your hands don't slip or are cooled down. Yes, this is my opinion. Thanks!

Also, so far, Halo has been XBox's only multimillion seller.. Or million seller.. Im not sure. Two of GC's launch titles, Luigi's Mansion and WaveRace, have been over the million mark for awhile. That's not counting everything since last November that has been good. Say, Resident Evil selling 250,000 in one day? Yeah.. that's about right. EternalDarkness being 300,000 in one day! That is an impressive figure and is way on it's way to hitt more than a million. Also, and this was predicted awhile back, but SuperMario Sunshine, which hit stores yesterday, sold, in one day folks, a whopping 500,000 in one day. That's right. Today, at the end of the day, more will be sold. Probably doubled. So that's why I am a supporter of Nintendo and Their systems, now being GameCube.