Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The latest sick outrage

The latest sick outrage

“He said he had been smoking marijuana during the day and also drinking some Bacardi,” Heflin said. Heflin also said Kirby snapped during the interview and told him he couldn’t remember some things.
    Blaming the demon rum.

http://www.winchesterstar.com/TheWin...ea_assault.asp
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Old Fart
    Castrate that sick bastard before some lame-assed court lets him off on a procedural mis-step and he does it again.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

That is the SICKEST outrage, to rape a 2 year old. That is EXTREMELY sad and they guy should be more than castrated. The court should definitely NOT let him go and sentence him to (imho) LIFE. What a sick basterd..

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Ugh. What kind of sick freaks are we living with today. He should be shot.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Uraloony, I agree. IMHO, he should be shot right in court. Probably by the mother of the baby. Heh, I forgot, we're not in my world. /me sighs

rcgreen > I heard about that on the radio a while back (I live in strasburg actually) But I hadnt heard anymore about it. Thanks for the update on it, and I hope they send the sick bastard to the darkest part of the prison system, where the inmates will deal with him in their own special ways.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Now this is just my opinion, but :

Being shot puts this guy out of his misery. Being killed in any fashion is too good for this guy.. As a revamped idea on how this kind of thing should be handled, send 'em down to antarctica, strip him naked, hose 'em down once, clothe him and rewarm him and repeat. Make the SOB suffer for the rest of his life. When frostbite starts making his bits turn purple and the extreme agony strikes, he will slowly watch his own flesh die upon him. This in it's own right may be too good for him even still as he will likely die and he will know that.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

chefer is right on the money. This guy doesn't *deserve* the death penalty. Life without any chance of parole in some hardcore prison is what he should get. Just my opinion.

I also agree with chefer, this guy should not be executed, he should never see the light of day, and his life should be prolonged by any scientific means possible in order to increase his suffering. But, who am I to judge? If I were the one to judge all things judged, this would be a much better world to live on, and a much better life to have lived.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

This guy should be beaten with a stick untill his lungs were showing! I can´t stand these disgusting stinking mentally sick vaulmating lame braindead damned pedos! If I ever get my hands on one....... >
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]