Hacking

Thread: Hacking

Hacking

I really want to hack into my a: drive - someone did it once infront of me, and i think that he didnt it well. I was a 5 1/4 floopy - how do i hack one of those?

Also, how do i hack a hotmail password?

beat the kid until he tells you HAHAHAHA
    Share on Google+

why?
    Share on Google+

Re: Hacking

Originally posted here by tehbestest
    I really want to hack into my a: drive - someone did it once infront of me, and i think that he didnt it well. I was a 5 1/4 floopy - how do i hack one of those?

Also, how do i hack a hotmail password?

beat the kid until he tells you HAHAHAHA

You are not off to a good start, tehbestest. I suggest you read this AntiOnline FAQ

And delete this thread, just a reminder.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man
    Share on Google+

even coming to this site only once in a while, you'd realize what a tool you are for asking a lamer question like "Also, how do i hack a hotmail password?"
    -Hadoob024-
    Share on Google+

Again the same question "How to hack hotmail........'

tehbestest, this post (first and foremost one) may hit with negs.

I would strongly recommend JP to go for a change in the punch line of this extremely positive and worth-joining forum.

Hackers Know The Weaknesses In Your System, Shouldn't You? to

True Hackers Know The Weaknesses In Your System, Shouldn't You?

It is very much important to distinguish true hackers from hackers. Becoz, most of the people join with the opinion that this is the right place to know the secrets and tips for hacking.

I pity.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.
    Share on Google+

I think you have a seriosly twisted idea of what the people in here are about.This site isn't meant to be Idiot 101.Although I'm sure there are plenty out there that have some pretty good tutorials in stupidity.Before posting anything else,I'd recommend doing some reading.If you have read any of the posts you would realize that nobody wants to hear "How do I hack Hotmail."There's plenty of ways to obtain that kind of info. and this isn't one of them.Read the posts and tuts on this site,and also happyhacker.org is a good one for newbies,then ask the questions.(That is if you care to stick around)Always do your homework before doing anything,whether it's something as simple as making a post or as complex as hacking the CIA's international crime files.(Which I personally don't recommend for anyone to try.)If you wanna be a cracker,go to a cracker site.(ie. a bunch of dumbasses that are looking to get themselves thrown in prison just to piss a few people off by annoying the hell out of them)I don't know how the rest of the people in here operate,but I'm here to gain knowledge not to gain a prison sentance.You obviously don't have enough knowledge to be hacking anything without permission,so if you have half a brain don't try.Learning from your mistakes is good in some cases,but when messing with other people's computers,you only have to get caught once,and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.If you wanna hack,find a friend that'll let you mess up his comp. or buy a cheap spare to tool around with.
    Share on Google+

hack your a; drive? yove got to be kidding! Right? Please tell me your are kidding!
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]
    Share on Google+

You are right gg.

Your approach is very good. 90% of the people jump into this bandwagon of knowledge sharing and gaining. There will be bans if all the newbies have a apporach like you. Moreover, i observed most of the recently banned ones are newbies (actullay not newbies to this computer world).

Anyway, good suggestion.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.
    Share on Google+