Thread: just got a p.c

just got a p.c

hello poeple thank u all for letting me become a member.hopefully i will learn a few things from this site as i am a total newbie 2 computers.waz put in the direction of this site by a friend hopefully i wont disapoint any of u's any adice would b would b wonderfull thanx again.an also thanx's j.p for this site u have made.
    ahhhhahahahahahahahhaa!!!!!!

nice of u 2 join ive not long got a p.c 2 and i have learned from my mistakes on this site and hopefully i will also learn more about my p.c and how to protect it.welcome again

A good introduction indeed. Nice to see you here. Well... It would be very nice if you posted this thread in Roll-call. This is the right place to learn (ofcourse self-learning) concepts.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210 ۯ

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.

Welcome to AO i was a super n00b when i joined here and i learned lots of good info i still am a bit of a n00bie *not to windows* but to linux i hope your stay here is enjoyable
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Banned
    Welcome.

Where did all these Irish people come from?

Would you mind giving a brief introduction to what knowledge you have of computers, model of computer you are currently using, perfered operating system, what you expect to learn from the AO community.

Good to have u cool-dood.Hope you're able to learn all you ever wanted to know about comps. this sites been a big help to me.It's great.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

hi everybody

im a newbi to antionline but not to computers, i now a fair amount of web design stuff especiall with flash and dreamweaver,programing wise i now a samll amount of java and html
    but i have a genrally good overview of most things to do with computers
    im usig win 2000 server,dual p3 866, 1gb memory. thats my work machine and im planning on installing linux red aht and learning that, any info on partitionin linux would be very helpfull.mainly the problem is that it says i dont have enoughf space when i do, dual boot by the way.

my 2nd machin is p4 1.5, 500 od memory, not as good but still good.

and i hope to learn almost any thing i need really as antionline covers most topics which is good.

the best fourum for computer stuuf ive found.
    [gloworange]The Enemy Is Ignorance[/gloworange]

http://www.antionline.com/sig.php?id=194

I'm also new to this site, but not new to computers. I know alot about networking and secruity and am currently studing RH linux 7.3. Linux is fun and this site seems to have alot to offer. Thanks to all the seniors for your tutorials and I look forward to a fun learning expierence, and sharping my skills.

Originally posted here by Ennis
    Welcome.

Where did all these Irish people come from?
    Umm, Ireland, maybe?!

Anyway, welcome to those of you who have joined for honourable reasons. Its nice to see people joining here to learn, rather than to be generally destructive. I've no doubt the (majority of) members here will be more than willing to help people who want to learn for the benefit of all. Its been a while since I've seen any new members with honourable intentions. We seem to have had a barrage of insult-throwing idiots recently. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net