Thread: macromedia products

macromedia products

just like to offer any help to any one in most macromedia products.
    im quite proficient in flash, dreamweaver and fireworks,so if u need any help on these post here , if not ill just delete this thread after a few days.

just trying to help so if there is a similer thread like this somewhere dont be mad
    [gloworange]The Enemy Is Ignorance[/gloworange]

http://www.antionline.com/sig.php?id=194

Hey Scoob,
    Want some advice? How about instead of starting a thread telling people how much you know
    about Macromedia products( I dont doubt that you do), browse through the Tutorial forum, and see if anyone has posted any about Flash/Fireworks/Dreamweaver. If they are some, look for something that they may have overlooked which you think might help people, write a small tut or something. If they arent any(unlikely), write something that would help newbies as well experienced users of said software.
    If you come up with something good, it might take care of the negs you seem to be getting
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

sorry

sorry,didnt find any,

thanks for the advice.

Red face

If anyone needed any advice on Macromedia Programs...they would prolly look to a site dedicaed to Macromedia products... Why would they look for help on a security site

Thanx scoobs,

Do let me know a tutorial (PDF format) for Dreamweaver and Flash. ALso, Can I get some URLs of the site done by you. Thanx in advance.

I disagree with Swift. People who come up with new things and of helping nature should be appreciated. This is a place to learn things. Eveything relates to this industry are discussed here. Ofcourse the priority is given to Security.

Hey

Sorry in advance if this post hurts you...

While posting my opinion, i observed the list of Thread Subscribers containing SwiftMC and LarrySmith. After the post, the list is showing Neo, scoobs108, SwiftyMC[]. How this happends.

Thanx in advance for the explanation.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210 ۯ

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.

Hi, scoobs i would have like to get some advice from you, i am learning flash and fireworks right now...if you got some tutorials do tell me...

ok

GreekGoddess
    There are some really great Flash tutorials written on a few subjects in the forum by valhallen. I believe he covered things such as preloaders and old movie type masking. However, I don't believe there are any tutorials on Dreamweaver or Fireworks, personally I'd like to see a few, and have been thinking of writing them, as I have all three programs.

If you need people to practice on, I'm always at a full workload of sites to do. I'd be more than happy to share some of my workload for learning and collaborative purposes. This is more of a personal hobby of mine than it will ever be professional, but I'm good at what I do.

Any help I can offer in return, just ask.

Also, I'd like to see some of the work that you've done, like Neo. Mind posting some links?

cool

cool.

umm where to start.first of i think its against the rules to post links to other sites, i think if im wrong then let me know but email me scoobyd108@yahoo.co.uk or PM me or something and ill tell u then.

well as far as doing some falsh tutorials i can but it seems your not short of them, however as
    GreekGoddess said theres a lack of fireworks stuff. really all you have to do is post a message here with more details about what you want then i can help.just ask and ill see what i can do.

dreamweave also again i can help on. AS far as my site goes i took it down to redesign it.
    theres a few family probs at the moment so expect to see it back up in a few months time.(long story). gain email me or something and ill tell u the site.
    im the same as GreekGoddess, its a hobby not a proffesion.

but oh well what the heck.

Click here to go to a very good flash and web design site. flash kit
    it is the best web design site i know,its where i homed my skills,has great tutorials.

plaease dont ban me
    ive got loads more info so dont hesatate to ask

Ohh by the way im learning 3d grafics with programs like MAya and 3dsmax.
    i can give some advice on these as well as the make great additions to websites,but my knowlede of these is much more limited.

Ohh by the way im learning 3d grafics with programs like MAya and 3dsmax.
    i can give some advice on these as well as the make great additions to websites,but my knowlede of these is much more limited.

Hmmm... scoobs108, you said that you also specialize in Flash.
    I would like to ask you - in how many lines, can you create a stationary and rotating object in 3D?

I can do a stationary one in 16 lines and a rotating one in 72 lines. Is it possile to shorten the length?

Hey, I was thinking of writing a Flash tutorial on how to make 3D in Flash. Would you like to join and help me? Are we able to claim the credit together?
    Flash rocks!

hey scoobs
    it will be nice if you publish a small tutorial about Action script etc and newbies who doesn't have much awareness about products like flash will be benefitted from that

thanks