Thread: Heads up

Heads up

I was going to respond to another thread, but it (quite rightly) went suicidal.
    Any way FYI, a little about something called "multi level marketing"
    AKA pyramid marketing:

As in all pyramid schemes, the incomes of those distributors at the top and the profits to the sponsoring corporations come from a continuous influx of new investors at the bottom Viewed superficially in terms of company profits and the wealth of an elite group at the pinnacle of the MLM industry, the model can appear viable to the uninformed, just as all pyramid schemes do before they collapse or are prosecuted by authorities.
    http://www.mlmsurvivor.com/fitzpatrick.htm

It oughta be obvious.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

RC,I think these people are very cunning and ruthless.I have been involved in one myself but fortunately did not loose that much.What really gets to me is the arrogance of taking elderly people's money,sometimes their life savings and then dissappear into thin air.The mistake we often make as in my case is to trust people who sell this stuff to you because they are often people you know very well.He was employed by our "Traffic Department".(no offence guys,but it is the truth.

I saw elderly people cry like babies, and I don't think they deserved it.
    Good post.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Old Fart
    /me has an epiphany...MLM...RIAA....OMG!!! MLM and RIAA are the same...CALL THE BBB!!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...