Antionline Accounts

Thread: Antionline Accounts

Antionline Accounts

I have that stupid your account maybe removed heading. Why? I haven't done anything wrong. I haven't asked stupid questions; and I have only -60 antipoints. Why is this, how many negs do you need to get booted?
    Share on Google+

I believe it is -200. I remember seeing someone say they had -180. I would just watch what you type. Try to be a little more constructive, and take it a day at a time. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
    Share on Google+

Thank's Joey_Batch
    Share on Google+

ive check and it seems uve been unfairly negged on a few occasions one was just to get a thread to go suicide it seems so i gave what points i could for this post and hope u the best of luck on staying on the green side =)

hehe look! my points made u green again! see how easy it is now u can be on ur way to having 11 green boxs
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

I was negged for Social Engineering: The Overview.... commenting that the post is old one. The box was red one. It seems if a person having a huge amounts of positives hits with negs, the point appears as red. The post appeared as a Active one. I liked the content and expressed my view. After this post i am at 100% neg antipoints. I feel bad for this.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=210

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. Dennis Ritchie.
    Share on Google+

Thanks NetSyn for you time checking on some of the stuff and thanks all,

I'm finally a greeny (if that's at right terminology).

I just didn't know wot happened, however it is now all good

Thanks once again,
    Share on Google+

I was negged for Social Engineering: The Overview.... commenting that the post is old one. The box was red one. It seems if a person having a huge amounts of positives hits with negs, the point appears as red. The post appeared as a Active one. I liked the content and expressed my view. After this post i am at 100% neg antipoints. I feel bad for this.
    Hi Neo, as the author of SC:TO, I feel sorry that someone negged you for it instead of reminding you, especially considering that you like the tut. I myself am extra careful on when I give negs. Well, you can still get positives for your futute posts, and, thanks for appreciating my work .

Peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

Share on Google+

hey, since all the heavy hitters are giving out greens....i could use a bigger buffer for those times where i play devils advocate and get slammed for it.

or you can neg me for trying...but you can't blame me.
    -droby10
    Share on Google+

anonymous neg:
    quit whining you little BABY! kiss this bitch
    it's always nice to see creativity within a poor case of comprehensive reading skills...if i was "whining", there would have been a 'why'. i made a simple statement; actually i gave an option that already existed as a fundamental "feature" of ao, and tied to a statement which reflected the nature of the thread in general and the relative importance of antipoints. thanks for the moon, though...it's the best token i've gotten out of the whole ap system.

another anonymous neg:
    ask god for gifts, not us
    <sarcasm due to the lack of caps>
    spoken like a true believer
    </sarcasm>

i started using all lowercase back in the day when i thought it would save time...now it's ingrained. so i'm using that as a point of reference in your comment, for which i'm not even that strong in faith and i still make a point to use God. so i have to ask, is that really what you wanted to say? -or- were you just trying to be clever but ultimately failed due to a non-existent basis, understanding and respect for the words you are offering? say what you want - but make sure it's what you mean and why you mean it. and if i'm wrong, please let me know.

for those who don't know me or haven't figured me out - i give 2 cents about ap's and getting negged. i could kiss-ass all day and rack-up the points if that was my mo...i'm just being my objective self. without differences in viewpoints and viewdepths, the balance would be a sickning bliss. and i refuse to conform to that current - as it's conducive to contentment which eventually leads to ignorance. and if you note my mood over the last month or so, i like to stay "on top of things." this means pushing the limits at times and backing away to observe the effect.

i'm going to piss people off - it's in my nature to question things that others don't. but i also have reason, am generally not derogatory, and actually enjoy the interaction however calm or heated. above all i don't take offense at anything that was intended to be personal (although i may argue it to my death just for the sake of analysis) - and i'd hope that other's take the same position with me in my responses as well.

------------

...new additions to the anonymous pile.

Damn, ****in balance thing. Sorry man.
    hey, at least you were honest. i can live with that.

-droby10
    Share on Google+