Thread: School Hack for newbies

School Hack for newbies

Disclaimer
    ==========
    I do not encourage any kinds of illegal activities. If you believe that breaking the law is a good way to impress someone, please stop reading now and grow up. There is nothing impressive or cool in being a criminal. Again, I don't claim any responsiblities for breaking into any computer, unauthorised access or any sort of illegal actions!

Contents
    ========
    How to hack into local drives that blocked by admins and regain all the original options installed on Windows?
    How to access to NDS(Netware Directory Service) of Novell netware by an easy way?
    How to gain the Supervisor(Admin) access by an easy way?

Getting started
    ===============
    How to hack into local drives that blocked by admins and regain all the original options installed on Windows?

Well, I guess you are studying at a school that has network and the Admins are annoying you as they blocked some very important access for you to delete or change settings that may cause damages to their stupid system.
    First off, I am using Windows 98 running on the Novell netware and suppose most of you have the same crap as mine. If you don't have such things around carry on reading, it might help you in the future. Secondly let's get started, if you wish to view the local drive like C:/, first thing you would try is go to My Computer and see if there is any direct access, here I guess most of you reading this article have that access hidden and therefore I give some easiest way of getting through this:
    Open Internet Explore and type C:/ in the address bar, what you typed in there will get logged by both keyloggers and Internet History, though I will explain to you how to delete them laterly.
    Open Microsoft Word and type C:/ anywhere on a spreadsheet, highlight it and drop Insert menu then click Hyperlink, where you should see the Address area leaving blank for you to input the destination now obviously type "C:/" without quotation mark, then press Ok. Accessing to C:/ is only a piece of cake for ya right now (simply click the blue highlighted text "C:/").
    You may have found that there are many options and features are disappeared in your school network, eg. Control panel. I think that school admin has a lame program called Winlock or something that disables some very important paths to us installed. Yet to regain these access just select help menu by right click the Start button or whereever it is, I guess your admin isn't that mad as disable this option as well (if so go and ask him to reenable it lol). Once you get in choose Search that you can input some text, then type "Add/" and press go or whatever what you will see is a list of rubbish presented and though you should see a blue link to Add/Remove Programmes out there as well. The purpose of getting this is to remove the Winlock **** or whatever that annoys you, and once the job gets done you don't need to repeat the methods I suggested in the beginning of the article. (why? because the school computer is the same as your home one, for god's sake!) However, the risk is on your own if you deleted the **** you may get busted as well as get friends' impression. Well, some of you as, it is more likely most of you didn't forget to wonder how to delete the Internet History and all the cookies for whatever the reason you have (obviously for all of you who don't have a girlfriend lol). Well, I suppose you can get through C:/ easily now (if not read 'em again!) ok, Open C:/=>Windows=>"Histoy" and "Temporary Internet Files" folders where store all the secret. Select all and press Shift+Delete for deleting them straight without emptying Recycle Bin as you will always find it's empty in school computers or not even accessable. Okay, what you are still worried is the url you typed would get logged into a .log file there are 3 ways to get rid of this but I am not sure though you can give a try.1. Remove the the keylogger program. 2. Check through drives you hacked into and find something like yourname.log use notepad or anything to open it and delete unwanted history. 3. Keep reading this article "How to gain the Supervisor(Admin) access by an easy way?" may help you to find out more.

How to access to NDS(Netware Directory Service) of Novell netware by an easy way?

NDS (Netware Directory Service) is where all the user and file information is stored. It is usually referred to as the "NDS Tree". You could easily compare it to a telephone directory. The NDS Tree holds all the information about a network. From the individual workstations to the users to the servers and the files stored on them. Because everything in general is managed through NDS, this is really the kind of access you want. anything on the network is much more fun. The program that you need to access the NDS Tree is called 'nwadmn32.exe'. This is usually available somewhere on the system because it isn't directly a security risk. If you load it as a normal user, you will only have rights to alter some parts of that user such as the password. You may not be able to touch other peoples information but you can usually read it. I'll come back to this later on. When you are using Novell, you have your home area mapped as a network drive. You can't press 'Up' to go higher because it will just take you to my computer. How do you get around this and why would you want to? Well, most Admins don't login to everyone's user account to check that they are set-up correctly. If they aren't set-up correctly, you might have access to other peoples home areas. Thing is though, how do you get there? You can't see higher than your own directory. First of all, you have to find out what server you are connected to. This is pretty straight forward. Okay, go back to 'My Computer'. Right click on a network drive and hit properties. It will tell you what server it is mapped on. I'll use Obi-wan as an example. My home directory is mapped to F:, however the real location of my home directory is \\obi-wan\data1\users\yr11\moron\ .
    Now, I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't checked the properties. Admins usually assume you won't know or won't bother looking. The server name directly follows the '\\'. Go to the start menu and select run. Type in the server name.
    In my example this would be \\obi-wan. IF it's disabled and and create a link to //obi-wan by using Microsoft Word. Once you get in, you need to spend much time in looking for nwadmn32.exe.

How to gain the Supervisor(Admin) access by an easy way?

First of all, login as yourself. Crash your computer and reset it . Walk over to your favourite admin (the one that hates you most is the best choice ) and apologise for being an idiot but the computer won't let you login and could he
    please come and take a look for you. Mumbling and grumbling they'll come over. The best way to test if it is the machine is for them to login. Of course, they'll log in as an admin or equivalent. They'll check your account and see that your account is fine. They'll tell you to log onto another machine and your account will be okay. They'll now log off and walk off in disgust thinking you are a computer moron. Not so my friend, we've just done them good and proper! Turn off the computer and pull out the network lead. Turn it back on again. The computer will detect that you aren't on a network and will dump you at a desktop with restrictions of the last user. If this user is the admin then chances are that he or she will have full access to everything including DOS and drive access. Perfect for installing all those really cool programs you have on a disk
    in your pocket... But you aren't on the network now. That's no fun is it? Shove the lead back in and try to access a network drive. This is the bit where you hope the Admins are sloppy or not computer geniuses. Windows by default caches ALL passwords so unless the Admins have told it not to ( a key deep in the registry) then windows will have a nice copy of their password. Go into 'My Computer' and click on a drive. Whoop with glee as Netware logs you in as an Admin. Why does this happen?
    Well windows still holds the username and password last used to access the drive. You are logged into windows as Admin and windows knows what credentials you last gave to the server. So it supplies them for you. Likewise because you are now authenticated you know have full access to the NDS tree. Not only can you read but you can also write, modify delete etc etc. Much more fun!

Okay, this is the first article I made and hope most of you gained some knowledge from it. Any bugs found, suggestions, questions. Email me at redgaurd@sdf.lonestar.org If you have much more questions http://com1824.*****.org would help.

Credit
    ======

Communist
    http://com1824.*****.org
    01/09/2002

heh, dual posting of a pro hacking tutorial. That's going to make you buddies and keep you around a real long time.
    The radiance of ignorace in a world of nothingness and all of this time your pestilence has created nothing but uselessness