Thread: is thre a antivirus....

is thre a antivirus....

Is there a anti virus that when a hacker attacks your computer it sends a virus to theres insted. If so where can i find one

HOW CAN WE OPEN THE EYES OF THE DEAD WHEN WE OURSELVES OUR HOLLOW. -CRYPTICGOD-
    How can we open the eyes of the dead when we ourselves are hollow.

It's a gas!
    But you would just be lowering yourself to their level!

Anyways, if your AV and firewall are up-to-date then you haven't really got anything to worry about when someone is scanning you.

r3b007

You're right take a cookie to get taller!!!

Go to this website and there should be somthing here for you. http://www.backfiresecurity.co.uk/
    =

If you really wanted to get back at an attacker, why not just log all their activity with trying to do *whatever* to your computer/network, all the IP information and such, and then hand it over to the police for them to deal with? Then you are not lowering yourself to their level, and you may be stopping them from screwing up someone else's computer/network.

Plus as was discussed in the thread talking about PAYBACK (http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hlight=payback), what happens if the attacker is just using another "host" computer to tunnel through to attack you? Then you wouldn't be getting to the attacker/agresser, you would be attacking someone who's computer is already compromised. Then you would be doing exactly the same thing as any "hacker" low life.

Everyone gets upset when their computer/network is cracked into. Not to make a joke out of this, but it's like Star Wars... the "force" is our know-how of computers. The dark side is every hacker/cracker out there who aims to just "break stuff". The light side is us, the network admins and such who have to fight these damn attackers. It's so easy to go from the light side to the dark side and use their power type of powers/tools against them. But is it worth it, would it really do anything? I personally think not.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

If you sent them back a virus you would probally end up in the same trouble as the person who sent it. But like r3b00+ keep your anti virus up to date and also your firewall up to date then you don't really have anything to worrie about.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

thanks

thank you for your advice. i have taken it in to consideration and have decided not to stoop to there level.
    How can we open the eyes of the dead when we ourselves are hollow.

Banned
    i know an anti virus capable of such kinda thing!

it is PANDA ANTIVIRUS INTERNET SECURITY 8.00

when a hacker tries doing some mischief it not only stops him from doing so but also bloacks his IP for a while

akshayakrsh

When the DATE FLASHES....do not post, it means that the thread is finished