Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save an AO Member.

Save an AO Member.

I was not a part of all the trouble a few of the others caused with trying to get banned, but when I inquired about it, I found out it was because people would pull up other peoples post from ages ago, and use it to assign their negative points in a manner to even it out. I would like everyone that has fallen into this catagory to give us a detail description of your problem and how much it affected you. It is time we look over our actions and see if we acted a little bit harsh. Lets even out the playing grounds, and look at our current members struggling, and if it is worth it give them a second chance. I would like to give all my points to help towards this cause.

I was talking to a few on this subject. I noticed er0k was on the almost banned, and I sent him a PM. when I started he had 3 - 4 greens, and now he was on the almost banned. I was curious to what he did, and I guess he had this same problem...

er0k
    y0 joey_batch_file, i dont know what i did, but im happy as long as i can still read the site and post. eventually i plan on getting back in the positive side once i fix the problem with whomever/whomever's i angered. i like the ap system. but i dont like posts about it, because they are usually not condoned around here. o well... i still love ao and dont have problems that i know of with any of the members.

Joey_Batch_File, I think that's not what he meant. If it is then I'm sorry, but basically to put it short, I think he ment that he wants his fellow members of the (FB-Army) unbanned. If that's not what he meant than I'm sorry.

Not at all JC. If they want to be immature idiots so be it. I was talking about a few people in here I talk to on AIM. They have been having problems and are almost banned for stupid reasons.

Oh, then I apologize Joey for the post. However, I agree that some people like er0k should not be banned. IMO, he is a good member who contributes to both IRC and the forum. But, thats IMO. I just thought that you meant that you wanted the FB-Army group unbanned. Sorry though.. Take care!

I was just trying to stop stuff like this:

Well, so you aren't banned, I suggest that you delete this thread because the last post, IMO again, was a antipoint whine. I'm just trying to help you and some may take it as a whine.

Originally posted here by er0k
    y0 joey_batch_file, i dont know what i did, but im happy as long as i can still read the site and post. eventually i plan on getting back in the positive side once i fix the problem with whomever/whomever's i angered. i like the ap system. but i dont like posts about it, because they are usually not condoned around here. o well... i still love ao and dont have problems that i know of with any of the members.
    er0k,

welcome back buddy, and I don't think you will get negged for that post, and if I get negged for helping you get back into shape. Unless you end up getting banned. It would be worth it.

Joey, your right, it would be worth it. er0k is a good member that AO and the AO IRC doesn't wanna lose! But yeah, good job dude.