Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AntiPoint tweak

Old Fart
    Actually...if you look at your AP center, make a points assignment, then refresh your AP center you can see what you give out, positive or negative. Personally, I don't see where knowing what kind of punch you pack is harmful....I'd just like to be able to 'pull' my punches when the situation dictates as such. I do like Terr's vision of a drop-down menu though...thats pretty cool....good one Terr!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I would also like to see an option in the Antipoint Center that will list a running total of all the pos and neg points you have allocated to any given user. Used like a search, where you can enter the users name and it will display all points you have ever given that user. Just my $.02
    worth.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Hi allen,
    well u gata nice suggestion inhere, and this answers MOST of the question been asked on how to control the AP system.
    Moreover, if this is done,,,it really gonna be a great thing and also will stop the the missuse of issueing -AP to some users who dosent deserves it.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Great idea. To bad it has been discussed quite a few times before. If it isn't set up now, its not going to be.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman