Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perm ban....

I still feel the same way as in my post that was made earlier.

Originally posted here by Joey_Batch_File
    I personally believe it is fine as is. What about households with multiple people accessing one computer? There are instances in cases like that there may be one bad seed. I would also hate to mess up some how, and never be allowed back on AO. Also that would be really bad if someone has a thing against you, and it turns into their goal to get you off AO forever.
    However, wouldn't this cause conflicts. How would you perm. ban an individual if he was using a friends computer, school computer, library computer, possibilities are endless. Also if you did decide to go through with this process. From what points would you ban him? The system he used most? Every system the user ever used? I just do not see how this would work.

you can now add ac1d to the list of banned people who will probly try to come back now

--NetSyN

oh wow feel the negs!!! lmfao

dont like what i have to say put me on ignore wankas

and as for u jehnx u got ur ass banned so what u doing here? cant tell when ur not wanted? go make a new life for urself ur gray points make me laugh "jehnny"

[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I came across this old thread yesterday and thought that it was rather amusing givin the actions of JP recently..

Re: Perm ban....

Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum
    So people like freeOn (Bonfire) cant come back as another name to bother everyone all over again....
    Originally posted here by JCHostingAdmin
    Didn't free0n not care when he came back either if he was banned again.
    Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    I didn't really follow what transpired back when freeon (and i guess there's a freon too)
    did his acts that caused his banning .. but now he's back as bonfire and doing, what i guess he did before.
    I have seen alot of dislikes for the member FreeOn, and I see similiarities between FreeOn and FreeOn5's profiles i.e. Malicious Coding and a Love for XP. So, I guess he's back....

http://www.antionline.com/member.php...&userid=109963

hey joey..

I just wanna point out a few things..

First, I don't (and didn't) have any dislikes for freeon.. and yeah, I noticed he was back.
    At this point, at least to me.. it's a "don't care". I pointed out what freeon was doing in
    the addicts forum.. and I thought that info should remain there.. not for general viewing.

I also pointed out in that same thread that ignoble was the reincarnation of noble_hamlet..
    And what happened ? a few folks here "shot the messenger".. so I decided to give up
    trying to help point out potential troublemakers and mind my own business.

In fact, since this place seems to be steadily degrading, I'm going to (for the most part) be
    just an interested observer.

heh.. i wonder who bumped this thread up, out of obscurity .. (it wasn't me with this post)
    but now that you look at it.. most of the folks that were talking about "protecting" the site
    from previously banned members.. are now banned themselves.
    ain't it funny how things can come full circle ?

I came here by way of a now ex-boyfriend.. still friends to some extent as we have common
    computer interests.. but now he has become dissallusioned with this place and I have
    renewed my interest..

one thing I can't put up with is dishonesty.. and I'm sure this place has it's share.
    and if and when i see it.. I'll never hold back on what I think.. I'm straight to the point.
    the wool has been pulled across my eyes to many times to let it pass uncontested.

peace until provoked...