Thread: C.D Burner Software

C.D Burner Software

What is is the best software for burning C.D's currently out?

For Windows, I'd like to say Nero.

It's shareware...but you can download a trial somewhere here.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

The Iceman Cometh
    I agree with WebCarnage. There are plenty of good Windows-based CD writing programs out there (Nero Burning Rom, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, etc.), but, in my experience, Nero does everything, and does so more reliably then the other programs. Try the demo and if you like it, buy it (it's significantly less than Roxio's Easy CD Creator). Also, most CD writers come with a burning program... you may want to try a few different programs, including whatever came with your burner, and make your own decision from there.

AJ

Burning Software

Many of the people at my job use and swear by Nero. I have used Easy CD Creator Platinum, which seems good, and Disc Juggler. I think Disc Juggler is great also. I think it may come down to a matter of preference according to the task at hand. For example, I think Disc Juggler is great for making copies of CDs. I'm with avdven, I think you should try out a few different programs to see what you like. Hope this helps.

I agree with the majority here that Nero is probably the best out there overall. But if you're copying CDs (making all those offsite backups that cwk9 is always talking about ), Goldenhawk's CDRWin is the best in my book. It will copy a coffee can lid without so much as a hiccup.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!