a little HaXoR comedy

Thread: a little HaXoR comedy

a little HaXoR comedy

here's a funny link... i heard it was a joke... but some people say it is real... either way... funny ****

Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

ahhhhh, i am now more stupid

WTF was that? I would assume that is a skript kiddie trying to impress his friends, but he claims to be a security consultant. If that is true... Security really did go down the toilet.

Buffalo, Missouri USA

Question whahuh?

Can people like that really exist? Its got to be a joke, he has enough knowledge to "sort of" put a page together, it has to be a joke, or a really lame skiddie.

I vote joke ... yep thats it ... joke.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

If he could just rewrite it in something vaguely resembling English......

Here's my favorite quote fom the site. The sad thing is, it could almost be true. LOL

Microsofts is makeing Whistlar because they ran of out years for Windows. Windows still runs on DOS (DOS Operatian Service) and that means it wasent Y2K compabatible, which means that they had too stop at Windows 2000. If they made a Windows 2001 then teh computar machene would think its 1901 and then it would run on coal or steam powar!!!
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Flash M0nkey
    come on no-one can believe that is real!!!
    /me giggles at the ask JK section

would be funnier tho if he didn't make SO many spelling mistakes - well i doubt they're mistakes at all but u know what i mean....

hehe check out http://www.1337.net Just as funny!
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]

hmmm....Look's kinda like a Honey-pot, something like this would really get some ppl all up in a bunch, and such.....
    Ach well, funny ****

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.