COLLEGE (first day)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COLLEGE (first day)

COLLEGE (first day)

Hey tomorrow is my first offical day of college and im scared shitless...

i know no one so far that went to this college nor do i know anyone going to the college... its a community college and i fear every bit of it

Anyone have any helpfull tips or friendly stories that may ease my nervous attitude twords college?

or give any helpful tips to being sucessfull

Thanx

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Heh, tommarrows my first day as a junior in high school, so your not alone as far as tommarrow being one of those nervous where am I sort of days... Just thought you'd like to know. -Peace- and Good Luck.

Oh yeah, if ya don't mind me asking, what are you studying to be?
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

just get to know everyone, and do as much as you can. you should NEVER be bored!! it's impossible not to make friends, you're going to have a great time i'm in my senior year and i don't want to have to graduate.

good luck, have fun!
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one

Scared of community college? It is just highschool with less rules and restrictions. I'm currently going for my associates in computer science, and all my classes are cake walks this semester. Intro to Information Technology, Programming Logic and Design, Intro to Visual Baisc, and Algebraic Concepts. Most of them are highscool refresher classes. If you have any problems, I'll try to help, but community college is NOTHING at all...

Token drunken Irish guy
    Im starting soon too NetSyn should be good from what I hear!

I'm lucky I'm going with a good friend.

im not scared of the classes and **** im scared of the enviroment...

its somewhere ive never been before, no one there i know, and im just nervous of ****ing up and not making it to class on time or sum ****

im takeing bull **** classes till i can carry my credits to a better college
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Yeah, Im going with a friend. We're going to NJIT, and I was scared too, but hopefully it will be a good year. I was thinking that high school would be my last someodd years of school, but, I guess I was wrong.

Banned
    Wow, I started my classes last Wednesday, and I was more excited than anything, but then again we are all different. NetSyn, just imagine all the new people you are going to meet. Maybe find out someone there hosts a local hacker/security meeting weekly/monthly. You never know. Wish you luck man!

Old Fart
    Well NetSyn, best of luck to you. It can be a bit intimidating as you are going from being one of the big fish in a little pond to being a little fish in a big pond. Greet this new experience with open arms and an open mind and you will be fine. You've got a chance to make some great new friends, and you get to do it without packing around any 'baggage' you might have had in H.S.. Get out there, have fun, and learn, learn, LEARN!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Re: COLLEGE (first day)

Hmm,Don t worry sir!

Your attitude twords ppl at antionline is always very possitiv and helpfull so i think it will not be hard to make friends.
    Also viewing your posts showed your a smart guy so stop worrying!
    Don t know if your a sports guy?[maybe some weight lifting with your mouse?..lol]

Good luck and have a good time!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye