Thread: Automatic Log Out

Automatic Log Out

Just recently after every post my system has been logging off of AO. Has anyone else been having this problem? I have been trying to trouble shoot, but I don't want to fill up the board with useless posts as I try to troubleshoot. Any suggestions? Please ignore any useless posts from me on this thread right after a suggestion. I need to test these suggestions out, and the garbage will be deleted.

Joey, I have been having the same problem, even if I refresh the page somtimes I get logged off, thought it was just something to do with the setup of my Linux box.

i think this was explained before..

they said sumthing bout cleaning out ur cache or whatever..

i cant totally rember.. i suggest deleteing all ur cookies and asuch and reloging in and see if it fixs it
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I know if you clear your cookies it would cause this problem, but that is if you shut down your browser. This is happening every time I post. I am currently on my laptop running IcePack Linux. Is it possible I have my configuration set wrong?