Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site Suggestion

Site Suggestion

My suggestion is this...

I want a addition to our post... We have # of post we have # of tutorials, how bout # of site suggestions we have given??

im pretty sure of 2 things but theres 1 thing i wannt know

the 2 things im sure of is this...

1. ill be there
    2. "the suggestion whore known as rioter" will be there

the 1 thing im not sure of is this..

1. who has suggested more? me or "the suggestion whore known as rioter"

*dubs rioter as "the suggestion whore known as rioter"*

Thats my suggestion !

(take that rioter!)

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I have to admit I often enough see one of your two names there, but then again we had millions of AP suggestions. How do we know it won't be someone else above the two of you? I would like to see a pie chart, colored be the top 5 used forums, and see which forum the individuals post to more. I know Gen. will be the top, because it is often used, but I am wondering what my number two would be, and by how much. So what do you think net, same thing sorta, just adds a couple more fields.

"You have got to be kidding me. Don't you guys ever stop competing?"

lmfao... got that as a AP... funny thing was it was postive!! maybe this was a mistake because i dont get points with no tag that are postive very often lol

answer... not yet... but i will when he admits im better!!!! =P

--NetSyN
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    NetSyn,

I was the one that left the comment mentioned. It was a postive, so there was no harm done. I just thought it was funny that again people are competing over eachother on AO. I don't believe it will ever stop. I once gave my g/f a once over to the work of AO, and she looked at me, and said yeah, but what does it have to do w/ the real world? I must really be a geek. However, I do like the idea of a pie chart. It could really come in handy.

Isn't this just a bit harsh? Wouldn't suggestion King or Monger be just a bit more polite? Or is polite and courtious not the "in" sort of thing these days. I thought flaming was not suitable for the community. Just a friendly suggestion, don't treat your peers and professors like this in school, smile, make friends, create an aura of stability and intelligence around you and your days will brease by in school, friends will flock to you as long as they don't feel inferior around you. I really do wish you good luck in college NetSyn.

*dubs rioter as "the suggestion whore known as rioter"*
    I think this would be a interesting addition, more bells and whistles, I might suggest an option for the users to turn off these bells and whistles in their preferences.

I would like to see a pie chart, colored be the top 5 used forums, and see which forum the individuals post to more.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

*yawns* i call all my friends whores for sumthing, not meant as a insult.... common in this day and age many of my black friends call each other "my nigga" its just street talk and unless im being interviewed or judged by someone i might accually care about i will use diff part of speech

Originally posted here by aeallison
    I think this would be a interesting addition, more bells and whistles, I might suggest an option for the users to turn off these bells and whistles in their preferences.
    I could just see a few individuals now:
    99.9% General
    00.1% Roll Call

(Yeah, I for sure wouldn't want a chart like that displayed under my name. Chit-Chat whores will be called out left & right. I would only be 99.8% (just Kidding)

*yawns*

NetSyn, I know you don't give a sh*t about me and never will, I was born in SoCal, E. LA to be more precise. I grew up around gangs and violence, I thought that was what the world was like, I thought I was a badass too, when I was your age. But I NEVER even dreamed of treating people the way you treat them here. I don't know you or your family, I suspect you are either a spoiled little "rich" kid whose parents will never care about him, ( in this case I apoligize for what I am saying because you have been forced into this state of being ) Or a skinny, pale, little dweeb who is afraid to go out into this world without your "back-up"!

Go ahead and neg me for this post too, ( like you did in RiOtEr's IRC Thread ) I will delete it anyway. But man...you got a lot of growing to do, you will never be worth a plug nickle until you realize the world does not revolve around you my "cough" friend.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

u just got done saying how we shouldnt flame yet then u go off and flame because i dont agree with ur views and think ur just trying to get some laughs with ur empty insults

as for resorting to name calling as insult u go against what u just said i shouldnt do! i really think u need to rethink ur logic a little cause ur just making urself seem like an ass by stalking my post and trying to find things u can leave negative feeback about

and of course i dont give a rats ass about you, ur not my friend, ur not my family, and your not me so why should i give a rats ass about ur views ill never have to deal with u outside of these forums and i really think u need to keep reading this and maybe ull learn UR the one that needs to grow up

if u dont like what i have to say i suggest u use the good old ignore function, and if u wish u stay off my ignore list i suggest u get off my bird for a little while and quit stalking me with feeback to everything i say or ill make it so u can no longer post to my threads..

the choice is urs and i hope u make the right one!

till then, go away

--NetSyN

No need for a suggestion statistic. Personally I think even the tutorial statistic near user's names is superfluous.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency