Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site Suggestion

Old Fart
    NetSyn...just friendly advice here...no judgement about you period. You should alway be on your best behaviour, regardless of the situation, because you never know who is watching, listening, and therefore judging you. I too had a reckless attitude in my youth, and it only served to be a detrimental attribute I wish I had never displayed. I'm just an 'old dood' loking backwards on the path and trying to give you a heads-up.

My quote for the day: "Be careful of the toes you step on today, they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." - Author unknown

(btw...I thought your reference was funny, though it's 'taste' was questionable)
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

lol i just hate idiots that turn a suggestion into a flame fest and bring down the quality of the thread!

i dont want my threads being downgraded by people who always have to have sumthing smart to say..

if he wants to talk bout being polite he could priv msg me and say it instead of going public with why he dislikes me.. its a lame attempt for attension and acceptance that is not needed here or anywhere!

we all of course do it but _most_ of us dont stalk users with this kinda stuff
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Ok, nuff said, flames out.

u just got done saying how we shouldnt flame yet then u go off and flame because i dont agree with ur views and think ur just trying to get some laughs with ur empty insults
    I know I said no flames, and I apoligize for my momentary lapse of reason. I cannot understand what you mean by not agreeing with my views though, My views :
    smile, make friends, create an aura of stability and intelligence around you
    I am saddened by this, I thought I might give you a bit of corrective criticism, but alas....

As for stalking your posts, If I were stalking your posts I would have really dissed you in your "COLLEGE (first day)" thread...nuff said

I hope that some day you will see what I have told you as a bit of wizdom from an old d00d who really did care.

<edit> And if I did not like you I would have never posted these things, I did it publicly for a reason. I think you are very intelligent and could be a very useful addition to society, I am trying to get through to your "good" side so you will see that other people have feelings and can hurt too. </edit>
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

aeallison has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

i just dont personaly like u and am takeing the mature measures to remove myself from having to see you any longer!

if u had a problem with what ive done you shoulda privmsg me instead of trying to talk down on me in my own thread,

Good bye
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..