Thread: Close To Being Banned:

Banned

Close To Being Banned:

I was once on this list so I know it does change, but it seems every day I sign on it is the same old people and I don't believe any of these individuals plan on coming back.

grytsjesigi - 1 Post Which is closed, and this user has not been back since.

ROBING HOOOD - 2 - Post Which are both closed, and this user has not been on since 07-10-2002.

Good Guy - Three Posts here - here and here which are all closed, and this user has not been on since 07-09-2002.

commieguy - Account in use

surrenderordie5 - 2 - Posts Which are both closed, and this user has not been on since 04-23-2002.

Slimeboy - 2 - Posts Which are both closed, and this user has not been on since 06-30-2002.

jojousa - 2 - Posts Which are both closed, and this user has not been on since 07-17-2002.

Roadkill336 - Account in Use

cyberamine - Account in Use

melikesredhat - Account in Use

Is there a way to clean up this list, and keep it a little more active? I was on it for a few weeks a while back, and it may have been that I would have been on it longer if these names where not on there, but it also gives people that may not be on it now, but very close to know where they stand. As you see. I am trying as hard as I can to remain a part of this community.

i dont think its worth cleaning..

it just shows the most closet users to being banned based on anti points

there are many others close to being banned that could be banned by tomorrow and would never make it to that list if hit hard enough by 1 user or more then 1 at the same time

but i just dont see cleaning that list up needed sooner or later they will be nocked off it and im pretty sure theres about 50 other names just like theirs that are being used that would be on that list if they werent

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I'll be on there sooner or later. No one gives me a chance WTF. I never did anything wrong!

To Fubu

You will get banned if your recent thread stays up there any longer....I suggest you delete it. Start a new account(WITHOUT the [FB] moniker). You only have to gain,with only eight posts...please take my advice
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

if u check the list today 3 people moved from close to being banned to banned without making another post
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Yes, but it is no big loss if the account hasn't been active for a certain time frame. However, I would hate to see that happen to an active member.

Well, JMO, but active or non-active, they'r still close to being banned and their online/offline status shouldn't change that. If they are close to being banned, they are. If they make another bad post, then more than likely, they'll be banned. Just because they are on the list, doesn't mean that they take up space so other's can't be on the list. Look at people like swiftymc[] and the whole FB-Army group. Thats JMHO.