Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say that I never di anything wrong. I have been getting attacked from day one, can't you just remove your head from your ass and give a guy a break? Thank You!

Myself, KhakisRule, and melikesredhat will rip this **** up!

this is why u keep getting banned, cause a user like u is just a waste of the small bit of bandwidth u waste!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

rip this **** up!?!?

/me trembles with fear

cause you have already shown us how uber-l337 you are

v_Ln

Webius Designerous Indiginous

/grins and giggles

er0k
    dude if you read this, next time you join this site, make sure you dont make a name that everyone else has that is getting banned. be more original at least. another thing, there was no reason for that post. that was just plain moronic. if you are actually complaining about being banned, i wonder why you were banned... possibly more posts like this one? heh.. just be more careful and less lame next time bro.

lol, you guys are so cruel... atleast we can laugh about it!

Welp.. what get's me is that he "said" he wasn't like those other FB-Army losers and "apologized" for them saying he isn't like them. Well, yesterday, he proved that he is EXACTLY like them for posting the same thread 4 times and then the whole thing with saying we will own you and all that. So, in terms, he lied about "not being like them".

er0k
    well he is gone now jchostingadmin, dont worry. :P just hope he can come back and enjoy the site, and control himself. i still dont get whats up with them all having the same prefix's for there names. thats extremely lame....

Heh, your right. He is gone, but I wonder if he'll be back under another account and will try to do the same thing. I don't know about redeeming himself due impart to him acting like he did yesterday. I figured that when they came, at first, the FB-Army was a lame hacking group. Then they told me they were for some LAN purpose thing and then look what happened.