Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Khakisrule - melikesredhat & FuBu Ownz J00

BTW I gotta say thanks to: erok, problemchild, xmaddness, jehnx, AllenB, AE, tedob1, and no doubt others as well, sorry if I forgot your name, but thanks to everybody. He was just saying it because we had been online and he wanted to make a joke, saying we would wreak havoc or something. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, and if he had picked somebody who wasn't on the about to be banned list then nobody would have taken it seriously at all. Don't ask me to explain him, he's messed up, thinking we were friends or something, I dunno, but trust me, I don't know this guy. And who says he was sabotaging our accounts?? He may have just figured me and redhat would laugh with him and say it was a very funny joke. In any case it wasn't.

I would like to appologize Khakis. I guess I was wrong, it just didn't seem right, and I took and voiced my opinion of the situation, and I'm not afraid to admit that I am wrong!

Lol, nothing to be sorry for. Just saying, I have no reason to do anything with that guy, and I've been here a lot longer then the FB people, and I also got those balance is the key APs. I don't have any reason to do anything in collaboration with him is all.

Well it is great to see the AO community stand behind khakisrule despite FB Army FuBu's attempt to drag others down with him.

It's like I keep telling my son, your friends can drag you down easily, FB Army's group had a bunch of bad seeds in it. FuBu could have chosen to sign up under another name and redeem himself but he chose not to. The bad news is that he tried to drag others that weren't friends by association down with him.

Kudo's to AO for rallying against that childish behavior.

Um, somebody game me a neg, (I got a new batch today, over a hundred, not a record though!) one said "we are still here...look us up BITCH", now I'm not saying FB army has left, maybe somebody just said that, I dunno, I'm just saying, maybe they do have different nicknames, backups.

Yeah, I got a neg in this thread with this comment:

"ub3r l337 - [FB]"

Well, some people never seem to change. <sigh> Methinks this thread needs closing now.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

FB Army List

I don't know if you guys are looking to eliminate them or what, but I did a search, and there was a few of them. However, they do not look like they could do much damage (i.e. -100 AP's).

Here is the list.

Originally posted here by Terr
    Methinks this thread needs closing now.
    I would second that opinion!

yeah, that's true, there's like what 3 of them left? Well, they barely post or something but they are still here. Sadly, I will and maybe most people, will look down upon them due to the FB-Army name. They should just register again if they are serious about being an asset to AO and not an ass. If they become a pain, they will sadly be banned like their fellow cohorts.

Honestly, you of all people should understand abusing the AntiPoint system. Although much abuse has been with negative points, there has been quite a bit with positive points as well (such as "bailing you out"). Don't encourage abuse, either + or -
    Please tell me how I did so, for I fail to see it. I found this message attached to an assignment, referring to my BTW post. I wasn't encouraging abuse, and though I suppose I can kind of see how you would think that, I don't see why you wouldn't see that I was just posting my opinion on the subject. In truth, I don't think it was meant to be taken seriously, thats jsut me though. Maybe some people think he will come back and do something, but I think it was just a joke that he made because he knew he was going to be banned. But still, that doesn't mean I encourage abuse.