Thread: My Hotmail Account Hacked

My Hotmail Account Hacked

Hi to all members,

Last two days someone send me message thrugh MSN Messengerand said my Hotmail has being hacked and he/she give me the user name and password....how can I trace this guy if i only know the email address..and how this guy did it..

::azmie::

if you bothered to read the posts or do a search you might find something out about how it was done, allot was posted over the weekend i dont plan to repeat. as far as tracing it....lets see the header, maybe that'll help. or if you want to learn something about tracing email go to
    www.samspade.com
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Contact abuse@hotmail.com
    give them all the details and let them follow it through - thats what they are there for

On a side note I have noticed you have been negged pretty heavly for this post - I don't think you should have been - imho

ok u did ask how did he do this.....would is like asking 'how do i hack hotmail' but i am going to be trusting for once and assume that you only asked so that you would know how to protect yourself.

well first of all check you don't have a trojan installed - get an up-to-date virii scanner
    then once you are sure your system is clean change your password!!

as for what you can do to trace the person - if you have their email addy...which am assuming is hotmail due to the fact they contacted u through msn contact the email provider and tell them what they said - a log of the convo would be perfect plus the time/date and any other ino you can provide and them take it from there......most companies should take this kind of abuse very seriously!!

v_Ln

in his last three post:

1) was a very solid vb question

1) was how do i hide what ive done on my computer.

1) was how can i do what i want on the internet without the admin knowing

IMO hes now asking how do i hack hotmail and not get traced
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

hmm...maybe something that tebod says rings true.

I think you should file a ONE D TEN T report. This will give you all the information you need about the e-mail account in question. It will supply you with the user name, password, and all logs of the actions performed by this account. It order to do this. Please follow these easy steps.

1.) Select Start
    2.) Select Run
    3.) Type Command
    4.) Type IPConfig
    5.) Go to ARIN - http://www.arin.net/whois/
    6.) Enter The IP Address You Recieved through IPConfig
    7.) Send any e-mail to the contact point listed
    8.) Tell them xxxx@xxx.com tried using social engineering to get your user name and password, please file a one D ten T report. (I think it was alphanumeric not written out) Oh, well... That should get you thier user name and password. Plus logs of all their access.

Tedob thanx for pointing out his previous posts......
    after reviewing new evidence I think that perhaps I was a bit hasty in saying that u might only be looking for a way to safe gaurd yourself.
    However please feel free to prove me wrong - by showing that you are a decent member of AO

v_Ln

Talking ha ha....

LAME..............!

Banned
    When deffending a hotmail account it helps to:

Check for trojans that may steal cookies related to hotmail
    Use use passwords that can't be looked up in a dictionary
    Remember to log out with your passport if you want to stop checking e-mails and leave.

P.S. If you are up to something.... E-mail is EZ to trace and besides "HACKING" hotmail does NOT make you look cool, you won't go on CNN, and Kevin Mitnick would laugh at you.

ha ha ha hahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa...........
    vanni narang