View Poll Results: Why do they blame you after you fix it and it brakes again.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because it really was your fault.

1 6.67%
  • Because they dont want to say \"I f+%ked up\"

6 40.00%
  • Because they dont know better.

6 40.00%
  • just to piss you of.

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antipoints (post feature)

Antipoints (post feature)

I never really noticed this and havent seen any oficial post stateing it but then again it could have been said again but who cares???

i never saw it before so there most be other people who havent so dont bother posting links here saying its already been posted about!

If you click on "Assign Positive or Negative AntiPoints To This Post" on your own post a new window will pop up stateing all the postive and negative antipoints and msg giving for them..

AntiOnline's AntiPoints System
    The AntiPoints level on this post is negative.

You have 9999 AntiPoints.

What others are saying about this post...
    *red box here* This post is too boring - contact user about this assignment
    *red box here* i just dont like you- contact user about this assignment
    *red box here* I have a belly button - contact user about this assignment
    *red box here* My cats breath smells like cat food - contact user about this assignment
    *red box here* Oh sure, blame it on your ISP - contact user about this assignment

Why is this a good feature????

because this will allow you to keep track of antipoints you might not have seen due to fact that your antipoint center only allows you to see the most recent 10

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Hmmm... Whats with all the Antipoint threads people? How very irritating....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

this was just to help people who dont check their antipoints often enough to be able to see all them on the 10 recent ones. i dont think you really need to add to the already enough "whats up with all the antipoint" bull **** because im pretty sure u have made your fair amount of post about antipoints but im not gonna waste my time reading threw your last post to show that and make you look like an idiot.

We all know antipoints are a well talked about issue but as long as the post are legit and not bitching i will read them.

Thus why i made up a fake example not using real situations to complain with tact.

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Yeah, I forgot who but someone told me this feature in IRC yesterday. Weird though ain't it? It was you, NetSyn, and someone else. Anywhoo, it'd be nice to see more then my top10 recent ones.

how funny it is to see how many times the same old thread is started. i remember back when they first started this. ppl liked it, ppl hated it, ppl didn't care. and nothing has changed in the year or so it has been up. wow. just accept it because it's not going to change. it's part of the whole antionline experince. if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

-havanger

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Really Net_Syn, if you can find post's I have posted about The Antipoints System(other than the older Gold Dot suggestion) I'll call my self an IDIOT.

Uhmm... i see that this post was posted in the proper catagory...I really shouldnt bitch like I do.....I apologise....but the offer still stands.......
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

HavangerSR: You obviously didn't read the post you idiot... no one was saying they didn't like anything at all. Fall off your high horse and break your neck, would ya?

Good find, NetSyn. I've known about it for a while, and use it often, but this is a good thing to point out to the people of AO because I don't remember anyone ever stating it in a post before.

I've whined about this before... The feature is nice, but flawed.

Firstly, points that would appear as grey (for no-affect) appear in their original 'intended' color. That's not bad, but I'd like to know whether they took affect or not without having to go back and check my AP center and see if I can find the corresponding comment.

Also, points without comments don't show up. I'd like it if they did, because then you'd get an idea for how the post was recieved overall, not just how the people *who left comments* voted.

And, back to the AP center, the AP center grey-dots need a way to show how they were intended to be, since sometimes there is no comment and you're left wondering what the person meant to assign.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    This feature has been around for a long time. I have been using it for at least 6 months. Like Terr said though, it doesn't show commentless antipoints which kinda sucks.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by HavangerSr
    how funny it is to see how many times the same old thread is started. i remember back when they first started this. ppl liked it, ppl hated it, ppl didn't care. and nothing has changed in the year or so it has been up. wow. just accept it because it's not going to change. it's part of the whole antionline experince. if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

-havanger
    I like the feature, even though it could use a few tweaks. Buuuut.....

/me scratches his head...Hmmm...member registered in Aug 2002, but can remember "back when they first started this"...HavangerSr, who were you "back when"? Reading thru your posts thus far, I can see you might be the resurrection of a previously banned member. Out of curiosity, who were you, REALLY? Inquiring minds want to know....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...