Thread: VB Language?

VB Language?

I am gonna be looking at some popular VB virus codes (VBS.LoveLetter, etc.). And I'm gonna be fooling around with it to see if I can add/remove pieces of the codes and test them on my older testing computer. But first I will need to know the basic/most used codes used in VB virus making in order to analyze the virus codes and then make changes and save/test them. I am interested in seeing how these codes work. Does anyone here that studies VB codes know where I can find basic and important codes/commands on the net for VB virii? Thanks

Old Fart
    bub, word of advice...you have too many reds to making a double post...I'd delete one of them before you end up getting yourself banned.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Ryan Nyquist, I have held my tongue for a while, but I have really dumb questions for you: What's with you and the virii? Also, how can you look at snippet code when you do not know what language it was written in?

Almost every post I have seen had to do something with a virus by either you getting infected, what a virus does and in so many words how to write them. While I understand this might be for legit purposes, wouldn't it be best to learn the basics first?

edit: Ahhh, never mind, he's banned anyway.

Just wondering.

Warning from Norton AV:

Norton has detected the RN_VB virus, if you wish to be infected please download vbSP6 now
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hmmmm

You know guys and gals,

Believe it or not, you can learn alot from studying virii source code. I remember when I first started programming many years back, I studied virii for quite some time. Anyways, everyone has to start somewhere so...

Ryan Nyquist,

Search around for a site called Virii Argentina or Black Cat Virii Group (or something like that) If I remember right they have source code for alot of those VB/VBA virii.

If you can't find those, do a Google Search...

Just remember Ryan, if you play with fire...you get burnt!!

Have Fun
    Simon Templer
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Ok, now seriously ryan, (I assume you are still checking your active threads) why did you post this twice? And even then why didn't you delete the other thread? Quick Tip: Don't post twice, it really really annoys people.

Actually, look at his profile.... he posted it 3 times.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

if you go to microsoft.com they have a 101vbnet file to dl that i think give a discription on how to use 101 lines of code.

heres the link

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/dow...isualbasic.asp