Thread: 10 things men know about women

Talking 10 things men know about women

I realise this is not tech, but it's funny never the less.

I got this in an email from a female friend of mine enjoy

10. They've got ****!

And remeber "Never argue with idiots they'll only bring you down to there level and beat you with expirience" Don't remeber were I read that but I've been saying it for some time now.
    Life Is Taking The Risk Of Enjoying IT!
    \"Java (ME)\"

Hi Java,
    i still don't get the jerk inhere...am i missing something..?

What do you meen by "jerk in here"?
    I'd try to help you if you could clarify that a little bit, an explanation maybe?
    \"Java (ME)\"

LOL......
    Insert whitty tagline right here.

I really wish people would take in consideration that we have women as members also. Don't get me wrong, after one AO-IRC experience you get to learn most of these women have a sense of humor, but what is to say we don't have any 15 year old female members that may be browsing our pages, and her father happened to shoulder browse as she reads your "JOKE". At lease hide posts like that. I don't feel like having my boss read that beshizill over my shoulder.

My intension was not to offend anyone I thought that it was a funny joke and that fact that I resived it from an FEMALE friend of mine I thought that it wouldn't offend any females the least. If I offended someone I am truly sorry. But in my defense I might say that I seem to have a weird sense of humor and is this not a joke mocking men?

I hope no one got offended.

And me being 19 male most 15 yo girls I know laughs out loud at jokes like theese.

Sorry again
    \"Java (ME)\"