Thread: word xp manual

word xp manual

looking for a good one...somebody has it?

Like khakisrule said, deleting the other threads you have made should be your priority before re-posting this question. Otherwise you will get negged to death and probably banned before anyone can even begin to answer your question. The Tutorials Forum is only for original tutorials.
    And in response to your question, are you looking for a manual as in an actual book or one which is online? Is it for a beginner or for a more advanced user looking to get the most out of Word?

ok i cancelled it....
    i ´m looking for an advanced guide where at least all the new features are described!

clau

Old Fart
    you still have one more to get rid of clau...just trying to keep you out of trouble.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

The Iceman Cometh
    If you're looking for all of the new features found in Word XP, compared to Word 2000, the first place to look would be Microsoft's Office web site. Here's a Version Comparison which is on that main page. Next would be the actual program documentation. Once you've installed Word XP, search through the documentation and you should be able to find anything you're looking for. Finally, check Google to find what others are saying they like about Word's new features.

AJ

Old Fart
    I took a little flak for my previous post, so maybe I should explain that I chose to attempt to instruct him on a point of proper procedure and prevent him fom getting negged for double posting instead of being an ass and negging him myself. So in a sense, I DID give him a break.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I'd venture a guess that whoever negged you wasn't online at 2:00 this morning to see the other 4 posts this user made (in 3 different forums, including newsletter) that have now been deleted, including the ripped off dreamweaver tutorial.

My question is, if this person has a legal copy of Word why didn't it come with a manual? I raised this question in one of the deleted threads and got no response. There may be a legit answer, but I think it's a fair question.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!