Thread: Should I?

Question Should I?

Not sure where i sould put it so i just put it here. But umm since i dont have 50 positive antipoints, i cant give poeple points. Therefor when i assign points to someone and give them a lil msg wether i liked there thread or not, it wont give them any points, just a gray lil box. Right? Well should i still give people antipoints or not becuz they dont count? I wanted to know if you all think this is a waste of time or you think that i should to let them know how i feel?

Black-Mage21
    \"You impressed me, and I\'m not easily impressed... Wow a BLUE CAR!\"

Its good to let people know you have good intentions and that they are being appreciated for the posts they make

I agree. I noticed that I have some people that give me a little note in the AP center, but they cannot assign me positive APs since they are lacking. I appreciate these notes very much. They let me know how my post made people feel.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

I agree. These are the only antipoint assignments I've gotten, but hey at least I feel like I'm being paid attention to. It pays to speak your mind.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Yes, please use the AntiPoints! Via AntiPoints I've learned the hard way what the protocol is around here, but the AntiPoints and their comments really let you know what the boards tolerate and what they don't.

It never hurts to speak your mind!
    Time is a created thing -- to say \"I don\'t have time\" is like saying \"I don\'t want to.\"

Lao-Tzu

Its always polite to leave a kind note for a good post or a message, specially when you are not in a position to give greenies.
    With great power comes great responsibility.

I just reached 50 antipoints yesterday,and I've given them since I started this account.The antipoints system isn't just about the points,it's also about people getting feedback on their posts.Especially considering I've seen quite a few posts specifically directed at newbies,I'd definately say assign the antipoints wheather they count or not.Another good reason would be to give you a little practice at assigning points before they directly affect someone's account.You have to know when to assign positive/negative points,and when to just leave a post alone.

Well gghoret, I could not have said it better myself.It seems like a lifetime to get there but it is worth it I think.I think if you feel strong about something you should commit to it, and speak your mind.I respect other peoples views and value their opinions, and we can only benefit from it.

Regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Kwiep
    I agree, just keep giving them. I did it to when my ap stats dropped below whatever point, to me those point sometimes mean more then green or red ones, especially when they have a usefull message or a message the sender really really ment. So keep giving them...
    Double Dutch