control arrays in vb

Thread: control arrays in vb

control arrays in vb

Is it possible to create a 2-dimensional array of controls in visual basic??
    i know it is possible to create an array of objects such as

button(0)
    button(1)
    button(2) etc...etc..

but is this possible

button(0,0)
    button(0,1)
    button(1,0)
    button(1,1)

this would help me out greatly if it is possible to do. thank you to any VB guru's who may have a way to implement this as i am not that familiar with VB and am just starting to get into it a little more deeply now.
    know how to sell your wares. intrinsic quality isnt enough. not everyone bites at substance or looks for inner value. people like to follow the crowd;they go someplace because they see other people do so. uniqueness appeals both to the taste and to the intellect.

I don't do anything with VB, but with a quick search of GOOGLE, I was able to find this : http://www.csee.usf.edu/~maurer/vbasic/sld022.htm
    it is one screen shot that answers your question.

Hope this helps. Regards.

edit : sorry that it didn't meet your needs. My VB knowledge is limited to the fact that I know it exists really which makes a number of the semantics lost on me. Good luck otherwise.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

thank you for the link chefer, but unfortunately that is an integer array, which wont really help me solve my problem. im trying to create an array of buttons actually, i have a book but it mentions nothing of this sort.

thank you very much for the help anyway!!
    know how to sell your wares. intrinsic quality isnt enough. not everyone bites at substance or looks for inner value. people like to follow the crowd;they go someplace because they see other people do so. uniqueness appeals both to the taste and to the intellect.