Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was NOT joking!

Nice to see that jp isn’t afraid to axe senior members if it becomes necessary. Sometimes senior members forget that they are held to the same standard as the newbie with 2 posts under his belt. To the guys who got banned this might seem like a big kick in the groin but it only takes 2 minutes to create a new account. I'm all for second chances.

Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Sometimes senior members forget that they are held to the same standard as the newbie with 2 posts under his belt
    senior members should be held more to account as they are setting an example to new members!
    As spidermans uncle used to say - 'with great power comes even greater responsability'

v_Ln

JP: You should elaborate via PM.

[WebCarnage]: As soon as you figure it out, tell me bro. *shrug*

cmnoop: Screw you... yer an arrogant bastard.

Conf1rmed_K1ll: Agreed.

Just like to say that I will start over with this name, I suppose... it sucks to lose all of that on my jehnx account. That's over a year (I believe) of posts, time, and thought down the drain. I just hope some people were helped out by the help I've given them, or the sites I've referred to, or anything else. Bleh.

Well going to throw a .02 in here. First off every user here should have much respect for JP he puts in long hours and keeps the site on track. Not an easy task considering the number of users here. So give the guy a break he deserves it. The usless scripts you hit the site with he already knows about. Fact is only person that has full say in the site is JP who works his butt off. So JP with respect I can understand your nixing users that take up to much of your time and I for one apperciate and respect your efforts and work. Nuff said
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

If there one thing we can learn from this its that you have to be careful how you give out your negative antipoints. Jp could be watching.

By: Jenny
    [WebCarnage]: As soon as you figure it out, tell me bro. *shrug*
    Apprently you ****ed up...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Talking

Its all good, Since this doesnt concern me, this is why I dont bother to post. Its not really worth the hassle of getting caught up in little kiddie bullshit, which is why i try to stay away from that now adays. That last account I had was banned for AP stuff I cant even see who left me those last few APs...oh well, done over with..moving on...
    Its good to know we have a good moderator here JP

Well guys I got some good AP's saying well done that made it worth while but I now must suffer the negging from jehnny and antihaxor. They say they will neg me until I'm banned.

Thanks AO for all the help.

I had fun, and although most of you dont know it I have been around a long long time and though I dont talk to you all I am familair in PM to a lot of seniors.

Hopefully my little sacrifice was all worth while.

Hi mom!
    What are you going to do next, cmnoop? Declare yourself a saint? Could you just drop the subject already?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    Cmnoop, my view of you has been nothing short of being an instigator. Obviously, you want these people to be banned. Making it public about something about Alex and mentioning AntiHaxor's name multiple times only shows that you want these people banned. You got your first wish. What are you going to do now, whine and make up some **** about me? is that way you deal with things? Obviously so..