Y0 People
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Y0 People

er0k

Y0 People

I know this is kind of random and off topic but who cares. mom goes in for a mammogram or whatever here in a few days. she has 3 lumps. just wanted to whine about it... wish her luck in here.

Most certainly; the very best of luck. My mom fought the battle for 25 yrs and won, i hope your mom wins also.

Yeah
    Best of luck...my grandma just finished cemo and radiation theropy....
    Its a suck of a disease...

hope your family pulls through..im sure ya'll will....:-)

------------
    FATALbreed
    ------------

Good luck to your mother. Hopefully they will be benign and all will be well. If the worst happens and they are malignant, please help your mom keep a good attitude. A friend has been fighting breast cancer for 5 years, she was given less than 6 months to live. She said, "screw that I am NOT going to die!" She has been in remmission now for 2 years.

She goes for regular check ups and all is good. Her attitude of not being defeated certainly played a large part in her survival!

my girlfriend went in for 'lumps', and it turned out thats all they were, well also a calcium build up from the vitamins the doc gave her!

my positive thoughts are with you
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Old Fart
    Got you and your mom in my prayers bro!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Erok you have my support my friend.I also have someone with a terminal illness.I hope your moms results turn out for the best.I am talking about my wife, which has lupus erythmatosis also called SLE.

BEST OF LUCK AND GOOD WISHES
    V/MAN
    Practise what you preach.

er0k
    thanks ppl, ill be sure to let her know that my "computer friends" give her the best of wishes . maybe then she will be more confident, shes all down and stuff and scared to go to the doctor because of the consequences that might ensue. nevertheless she is still going. ill also tell you all what happens after the results are in.

TechieChick
    Erok..she and you will be in my prayers. I've gone through this several times on a personal level including two surgerys for lumps. It's scary but at the same time thank god for technology that can make such an early detection. Stay strong for her and hopefully everything will be benign. Please keep us informed.

TC

pax vobiscum

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument.
    --Uknown

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=200