Thread: "In the news" forum

"In the news" forum

I know there's already a lot of forums, probably a lot more then nessacary, but i would like to see an "In the news" forum just so there would be somewhere to put the /. and internet explorer vulnerability articals that people just looooove to link to.

don't get me wrong, i like to read them and it's interesting to bring a lot of those subjects up, i just don't like going throw the chit-chat or tutorial forums and finding them mucked up with the stuff i read on the cnn website ten minutes earlier.

(it might even remind people to list their sources too)

what do you guys think?
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one

I agree, it would be easier to find these subjects in its own forum instead of wasting time to search everything for them. With the extra time people can do something useful.

I think that's a great idea.There's so many posts involving news related stuff it would do a lot to keep the posts in their place,because posts like that seem to pop up in all the forums.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

I guess you guys haven't been around for too long.. this has been suggested at least 50 different times.. the answer has always been to put it in chit chat, or if it's virus news put it in the forum most closely associcated with that type of virus..