Canned air explosion - REAL

Thread: Canned air explosion - REAL

Canned air explosion - REAL

Dont DONT [gloworange]DONT[/gloworange] store canned air in your car. Just dont. really.

This happened to a fellow tech who did. in 90 degree weather, the bottom blew off the can, and it became a missle. The bottom of the can did damage to the container it was in and contents, and the top, well like I said, was a missle that hit the roof. He has car damage (shown in the pictures, and damaged 2 memory sticks that were nearby. you can see the container it was sitting in. Pieces of paper, plastic and other items were strewn throughout his car, and well you can see what happened to the roof from the can hitting it. Luckily he was NOT in the car when this happened... be forewarned.
    I made it in word and did a screen shot since I cant attach more than one pic, and didnt want to zip it and have it missed... Its still a JPG, and it looks ok.
    Enjoy LOL
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

I used to work in a warehouse when I was about 17 - 18, and we would park in an empty lot, and take a bus to the warehouse that was 2 1/2 hours away. Well, one of the guys we worked with used to keep a gallon of gasoline in his car, because he had a gas leak. The thing is, the gas was in a one gallon milk jug. The day his car stalls in the parking lot, he decides he is going to wait until we get back to add the gas, so he can get home, is the day the gallon explodes, and he gets back to a nice crisp car. No Fire Department to help or nothing, it ignited, and went out all on its own over our 10 hour shift.