My AO Death....

Ah.. Quite Possibly my LAST AO post EVER...since I could NOT find a link to UN singup to this site...I decided suicide was my only way out. I thought I would make a post atleast meaningful to me... I was a "victim" of the AP system so to speak...After placing posts I deamed decent along as others, one being souleman. I received one Neg AP point...that was the last straw so I decided to quit because I knew it was a total waste of time to EVER post here again. No one reads my posts no matter how appropreate that are, ALTHOUGH....There are a select few who enjoy my replys and that i so often make trying to help a few people to the best of my knowlegde..Yes I know...this is a bitch post...BITCh BITCH BITCH BITCH...WAAAA....WAAAA....WAAAA
To all the *******s who had NOTHING better to do that anonymously leave NEG antipoints getting me banned the first time....I say...SUCK MY ****...to the few who left my NEG antipoints this account...I say....Well I cant even put it into words...So I leave you with thits.....

Oh well..maybe not the best....but **** it..
My Epitaph
<allenb1963> hmmm...here lies Swifty, lean and mean, run down by a banning machine...
<er0k> swifty was a good member, yet his antipoints became slimmer and slimmer, until he lost the shimmer, of JP's sun's glorious glimmer.
<souleman> he wined and bitched to much about IRC.
<Debwalin> swift, he listened to crappy music
<kwiep> 62.45.41.202 and it's running on port 31337
<Black-Mage21> That which does not kill you only makes you wish it had.

In closing....SUCK MY MOTHER ****ING DICK

<xmaddness> ps.. your standing on my balls
<PhenZen> ps..i want xmaddness' balls..