Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

4 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell....*******S!!!

No..they are mine..i want them..mine...mine...mine...mine!!!

Originally posted here by SwiftyMC
    Juridian -> Unban me ass monkey, lol
    I'm just playin d00d
    You still here ? What are you wating for ? Maybe you forgot how to leave so just click that X in the upper right hand corner and when you decide to go to other webpages again make sure you dont type out www.antionline.com in the address bar. Also careful on the links that you press some of them lead here.

( oh and I saw your anti-point to me, I thought we allready covered that I couldnt do that because my nose would get in the way. )

Oh and to the rest that said I should take the high road and not sink to his level in antipoints to me .... I prefer the low road, its alot more funner!
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Banned
    You come back someday and gives us an update.

for the person who sent this:

Know before you speak, he was referring to a previous account.

i think you may have me mixed up with someone who gives a ****
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

You obviously are very bored and want all the attention you can get.How difficult is it to not go to a site you hate so much.Everybody here has seen AP's positive and negative thrown around when they weren't deserved,but you must have posted something pretty dumb to piss people off bad enough to neg you without even reading what you have to say.Having said that I now have a question.Were you a victim of the AP system,or is everybody else a victim for having read your stupid,pointless,immature post.I personnally feel a little dumber after reading your post.Try and expand your vocabulary past *******,bitch, and suck my ****.That doesn't hurt my feelings or impress me.By the way,hope you enjoy the positive points.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

How the hell did this post become 'extremely positive'? What a load of bullshit!
    ---
    proactive

Banned
    thats a good point .. all this fuss when u could just never visit the site again..sounds like you will be too tempted to return unless u are banned heh

I wonder sometimes if anyone reads anything that I post too Swifty. It seems that unless you are a Senior Member with thousands of posts under your belt, you are all but ignored here. I suppose if you were to continue contributing, perhaps eventually you would recieve the attention you deserve.

By the way, where is Preacher?

hmmm , i c lots of them these days .... they come and go .... who cares !!!
    u came for learning not to earn points .... lol .. u can still servive with red point ....
    A$$H0L3 ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

this thread needs to die...............
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.