Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11

Synaptic Failure: The work place is a little somber. Some people feel it is their duty to come to work, and go about their daily business. This is done out of respect for those that died last year, and to show those who committed those evil deeds that we will not be fearful.
    As the days and months went on after 9/11, the memories of the day itself kind of faded. Today has made me remember everything. From the person who told me what was happening, to the time I went to bed that night. I know other people are going through the same thing, but we're still working hard though.
    God Bless America!

Originally posted here by Phactorial
    What about the other hundreds of people that die everyday in other countries? I do not see any memorial for them on AntiOnline and I am happy that it is so. AntiOnline is here for politics, it is here for one and one thing only, security. We do not need to deal with the mess of human politics, it is only a waste of time, space and information on such a website.
    Those MILITARY bombs that went over Afghanastan were intended for military targets. They went astray. They ACCIDENTLY killed some of thier civillains. We (America) however DID NOT hijack two of their airliners, and DELIBERATELY fly them into CIVILLIAN BUILDINGS. Now they did attack the pentagon, a military target. Still a tragedy that people died, and in no way acceptable, but at least it was government people sworn to protect the country. The other attacks were simply cowardly acts.

Phactorial: I dont think its too much to ask for the corner of the main page of the website for one day to honor those who died needlessly, both military/civil servants, and civillian, with something as simple as attached GIF file.
    Its not politics. Its honor. Its rememberance. its RESPECT.
    Oh and BTW, I am also a Veteran.

Avenger
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

just wondering what i did wrong ... so somebody took my only green tiny square! but anyways i'm not an american but this country is my house too and my suggestion was to show some respect for the victims and heroes (firefighters and others). thats all i need to say.
    By the way there is a ribbon in google.com
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

Not a bad idea.
    Practise what you preach.

Listen whitedragon,i think you need some glasses because i gave you positives , now you just go around negging.
    Practise what you preach.

I got hit too and I gave him greenies because I agreed with him. that was BS!
    Stick it, whitedragon.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

This thread is actually in Site Suggestions and as this suggestion presented by whitedragon is (was) a bypassing issue I think we should now take any possible replies to the JBF's thread here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=234636 .

Although JP could now comment whether he will put some little tag here 9/11 next year...

EDIT/ADD: Or I don't know, it seems to be some kind of a memorial thread, every post dedicated to someone, althouhg Joey_Batch_File stated in his message that anything 9/11 related should go there to reduce the amount of threads related to that.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25