Thread: Post number decrasing again

Post number decrasing again

As I remember there was a thread that some members said that their posts number decrease to a certain number. and someone replies that if you hit the "delete" key several times in the "edit" section the post numbers will count down. But I think it is annoying if somebodies post decrease from 20 to 1 post, as you see mine without even editing my post !
    After submitting my last post today I realized that the total post made by me suddenly decreases to 1 post althogh I had 20 post. ( you can check my profile to see ) and now I guess it should be 2

I should mention that I didn't delete any of my posts.

Please somebody do something for this.

at the is rate you'll be a newbie forever

[[[insert evil laugh here]]]

nah that is a bit annoying >_<;
    and whats with this hittin delete in the edit screen? I never heard of that - as far as I knew hittin delete in IE is the same as hittin the back button - well unless your in a txt box like the your reply box

v_Ln

Yeah that is one of the things I reported, the only thing I can tell you is to hit the buttons very softly

BTW, same thing happens if you hit the save changes button two or more times when saving your changes to a post, the changes pop up how every many times you hit the button...

Neb
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

That IS weird. Bona fide lookin bug, indeed. Let's keep this one from getting locked, it needs examination.

Sounds to me like the edit-delete may decrement the postcounts before checking to see if the post is already deleted. So someone could request a delete for a post that is already gone, and the postcount would still decrease.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

believe me, I didn't hit any button exept the "submit" one in order to post, and when the page refreshed I noticed that my post count is 1.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

Originally posted here by valhallen
    and whats with this hittin delete in the edit screen? I never heard of that

After searching alot:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...iting+messages
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233904

I don't know why nobody care about this bug.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein