netBT brute-forcer?

Thread: netBT brute-forcer?

Question netBT brute-forcer?

I'm gonna try to explain this the best i can, so bear with me... I'm looking for a brute-forcer that will crack passwords if you already know the user name when using the "net use" command. Please leave some links or names and a better way of describing this if you can think of any.
    Share on Google+

I think some elaboration on what you would like this kind of thing for is required. As it stands right now, it would appear you are asking for information/ assistance in something illegal. If that is the case, you are not likely to get any help of any sort.

Just kind of a warning as well. With the way the post is worded right now it is not likely to be recieved well among the members. You may want to consider rewording.

Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Share on Google+

I'd have to agree, reword or delete depending on what you want this for. You will fast learn this is a security site and cracking is deeply frowned upon.

Take some advice to heart.
    Share on Google+

Well you know what you sound like?? You sound like, like, like a script kiddie. If you look on google you can find links to all types of AUDIT tools for your network. "Cracking" is ill advised here.
    Civilization. The death of dreams.
    Share on Google+

Ok, not only does the post need to be reworded, but it is in the wrong forum. The tutorials forum is reserved for original tutorials by the members for the members, not requests. I would take a look at the FAQ if I were you just to make sure A. you are looking in the right place for what you want, since, as you have already been told, we do not promote cracking B. to find out more information about how the site is setup and used.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Walking into a security site and asking how to crack passwords is like walking into a police station and trying to get tips on where you can find the best drugs & black market guns.
    Share on Google+

I don't contribute to people's illegal activities.Even if I did,I wouldn't assist someone who's dumb enough to post that they were looking for the tools to commit illegal activities on a security site.From the looks of things you better delete your post ASAP or you're not gonna be around much longer.There's plenty of S.K. sites out there if you want to be one,but as far as I can see,the only plus you might get from involving yourself with people like that is if you're looking for a relationship with a big fat hairy guy named Bubba.If you're interested in security,brute forcers aren't the way to start out.Get to know the inner workings of your computer and the internet.Do a search for A+ and TCP IP tutorials or read some of the tutorials on this site.That's how I started out,and I've learned more about computers in the last month than I had since I'd first seen a computer.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Share on Google+